Pure Energy Products / Pure Energy products is a pure rip off!

Pure Energy Products, pure rip off. I ordered a sample 4.95 for a weight loss product. I took the pills about 4 days even halfing them the last 2 days with the effect that they could kill me.

20 days later I get a package in the mail,had to sign for it,with more product. Checked my charge card to find 149.95 had been charged on it. There was no type of paperwork in the package to even say were it was charged or why. I called the # on the bottle, the only place you could find it. [protected] and talked to a man named Byron. He was rude and arrogant. Said there were no refunds and if I canceled it would cost me a 50. dollar cancellation fee. I tried opening their terms with no links opening. The ad came up on a pop up ad in my email. This company is a rip off. I have currently called the News 8 on your side, the FBI for internet fraud, States Attorney's General's office of Illinois, the BBB of Oklahoma City, Oklahoma.So far I did get the charges reversed on my card, but from what I am reading on other sites they get a collections agency after you immediately. Never heard of a legit collections agency getting after you within a month. So I think that is bogus too. the website is usaveonpills.com, they also sell thin tabs under same name. I hope with everyone going after them they will get off the internet and spot preying on innocent people.

Va

Comments

De
  8th of Jan, 2007

I too am a victim of this RIP OFF COMPANY. I am and will get this matter resolved legally. There will be no more money taken from me by these a** holes! Hope everyone sticks together on this and puts them out of what they call a business. Debbie

Jo
  27th of Jan, 2007

I was also ripped off by pure energy. I ordered a free sample paying $4.95 for (on my AX) postage, three weeks later I noticed a charge for $ 149.00 on my card. I called AX before I received
anything and disputed the charge.
I called 888-527-0870 and spoke with a person (did not give me his name)who became very annoyed when I explained, I placed no order and did not authorize a charge, for this product and have disputed the charge with AX.
I seem to be one of the lucky ones as the charge was reversed apparently by Pure Energy.
The battle is not over I received a collection notice .
Recovery & Collection
A division of National Asset Management
P.O. Box 840
Moon Twp. , PA 151108
Phone # 1-866-400-8682
Even after reversing the charge with AX the company sent it to collection in less than three weeks.
Pure Energy is a dishonest, deceptive company, with fraudulent biling.
This company is a RIP OFF and will be in the news very soon.

Ju
  29th of Jan, 2007

I too am a victim of this rip off. The same thing happened to me I got a bill $296.96. I payed the $4.99 shipping for the sample I took 1 pill it made my blood pressure go up to 150 over 101 and I never have high blood pressure. I shook and was dizzy for over half the day. I emailed them and told them not to send me any more. I received another order and refused to sign for them. I called the collection agency and they couldn't even give me a phone number to call about this charge. I went on line to a live chat with this Bryon he said I owed nothing but now I got another email from his reopening this matter. I will not give my hard earned money to this dishonest deceptive company. We all need to stick together and but this bogus company out of business. Judy.

Do
  23rd of Feb, 2007

I, like so many others, orders a free sample of the diet pills. I took them for a couple of days. They made me feel very sick to my stomach. I then received a package in the mail with more pills. I never authorized this. It went on my AmEx card. When I protested the charge, I was told that since I had signed for the product that I had to pay for the product. Not only was this something I did not want but I am stuck with paying for it. What a rip off. I think they should be turned into Better Business Bureau of Oklahoma City and maybe even the Oklahoma Attorney General.

Ly
  26th of Feb, 2007

I tried canceling this product but they just do not return calls, change their terms and conditions constantly and have misleading info on there web page. I have kept a trail of emails and tickets that I opened with the company and they do not listen. I am going thought my credit card company to dispute the changes but this company has to be stopped. The drup they are selling is only caffeine and has changed its name several times. They are a one hundred percent scam artist... with no conscious... They rewrite there web page constantly and delete and remove your tickets that you create with them... Except have have emailed my self copies and also printed info that I sent them out. I also used my cell phone for tracking when I called them and left them messages... Byron does not get back to you...

Ja
  16th of Mar, 2007

They have a very deceptive site. You need to read the fine print, but even if you do, you are told the only way to cancel your order is online, it can not be done by phone??? Well you can click around and around that site, and I have still after hours of trying, not found a way to cancel online. If you call customer service, you get a message that your call will be returned... well it is never returned. Once they have your credit card they will continue to charge products you have not authorized to it, with no obvious way to stop them. Though you can not find a way to cancel on line, after about 5 click you do reach a warning that there are additional charges to cancel... WHAT??? If only I could find the way to cancel...

Do not give them any account info, there is no way to stop them from charging or withdrawing money from it... BEWARE!

Ph
  21st of Mar, 2007

I found a charge on my credit card for Pure Energy Products & I have never even heard of them before.

5th of Apr, 2007

Sub: Charge to credit card for an order i did not request

I ordered a different product months ago and all of a sudden they ship these "Thin tab" pills and charge my credit card $79.95. I have called and all I get is voicemail and a recording that tells me to go to this website: www.usaveonpills.com and request a "ticket" in order to speak with someone. That's customer service for you!! All I want is my money back. I have contacted my credit card and will file theft with them.

Ju
  16th of Apr, 2007

Worst company on inernet!!!

Fr
  19th of Aug, 2007

I am having the same problem with this Ripp OFF COMPANY. I got the supposed 15/day Free trial for $4.95 in November 2006, I was out of the country for one month, and when I come back I received my credit card statement with a charge of $149.95 I called the number and a automatic voice answered, they never return my calls. I called my credit card company and after several attempts they return the charge back to pure energy products. I touch that was the end of the case.

When I received a letter from the same agency "Recovery & Collection in Moon Twp,. PA 151108 trying to collect from me $276.75. for they creditor PURE ENERGY PRODUCTS.

I also had severe side effects after I started taking that 15/day "FREE trial pack" I truly think that this particular diet pills should not be sold without a prescription.

I hope we can find a solution to stop this type of abuse.

Vi
  21st of Aug, 2007
Pure Energy Products - Unauthorized charges!

I, too, signed up for a trial bottle of this product. Of course, it didn't work and I canceled. Now, 6 months later, the account has been turned over to a collection agency. When I told them I didn't owe this money (it is now $282 even though the original amount claimed was $149), they sent some photocopied piece of paper from Pure Energy Products indicating that I had agreed to this shipment and could not cancel. Well, that was never on the website that I visited when I ordered the trial bottle. What a scam. We ought to get together and file a class action not only against them but against the collection agency that is trying to collect this debt. This is so bogus.

Ca
  4th of Oct, 2007

I too was taken in by this FREE 15 day trial for only 4.95. Two weeks later my credit card was debited for $149.95. I call and got the same results as everyone else,until I call and acted like I wanted to place an order. It wasn't until then that I could talk to a human being. He was very sarcastic and said I had agreed to the contract when I clicked on a certain link. I had only agreed to the 4.95 deduction. I told him I was stopping payment, and not to debit anymore. He told me I was violating the contract and I would face penilities, and would be turned into the credit bureau. I will close my account before I let them take and other dime. Also there were no directions or return address in the packaging.

Beware!

14th of Oct, 2007

Energy Billing Fraud Charges vs Multiut owned by Nachshon Draiman!
Multiut Admitted to holding money belonging to customers.
Chicago Metro Area Consumers are taken for a ride by Multiut – Nachshon Draiman – Energy Billing fraud.

In a Class Action proceeding initiated in November 2001 - The case after numerous delays by Multiut, is now proceeding.
Gore vs Multiut - IN THE CIRCUIT COURT OF COOK COUNTY, ILLINOIS Case No. 01 CH 19688
Posted on September 21st, 2007:
IN THE CIRCUIT COURT OF COOK COUNTY, ILLINOIS
COUNTY DEPARTMENT - CHANCERY DIVISION
FILED
JACK GORE on behalf of himself and all ) NOV 28, 2002
other persons or entitles similarly situated, |

vs. No. 01 CH 19688
DOROTHY 8ROWN CLERK OF CIRCUIT COURT
MULTIUT CORP, an Illinois corporation, } Judge Stephen A, Schiller
Defendant ) Courtroom 2402
RESPONSE TO §2-619.1 MOTION TO DISMISS J/
Plaintiff JACK GORE (“Gore”). by his attorneys LARRY D DRURY LTD., hereby responds to the Motion to Dismiss 2nd Amended Complaint, pursuant to 735 ILCS 5/2-615 and 619, brought as a combined 2-619.1 motion by defendant MULTIUT CORP. (“Multiut”).
Introduction
Multiut is trying to time-bar this case by transforming express a written agency-service contract drafted by Multiut into a contract for sale of goods, and by disputing Gore's allegations as to concealment and discovery of the wrong – but without submitting any Rule 191 affidavit or documentation. This is a class action arising out of a written contract drafted by Multiut, attached here and to the 2nd Amended Complaint as Exhibit A and B collectively referred to herein as the "contract" or "agreement “ unless otherwise indicated by context): (1)
(A) A service contract to act as Gore's "purchasing representatives" in obtaining natural gas from “off system" suppliers. This contract, entered into on or about December 1990, was titled “Agreement," Exh. A 1, 3-6, 10. And,
{B} A series of supplemental agency contracts to act as Gore’s agent, in so doing with respect to various Properties. These were entered into contemporaneously with the service contract and thereafter, and titled "Natural Gas Purchasing and Agency Agreement.” Exh.-B. (2)
(1) Similarly Multiut refers to them collectively as “the agreement” in its brief (Mem. p. 2, fn. 1). Although the documents are on separately filed pages, they are mutually inclusive and one could not be entered into without the other; e.g. the service contract refers to and incorporates the agency contracts, wherein Multiut refers to itself as Gore's 'exclusive natural gas purchasing agent'. See Exh. A, third introductory paragraph and 16-17; Exh. B 1,
(2) Exh. 8 one of the series, is dated 1998, Exh. C is Gore’s §2-806 affidavit as to the others. Gore has stated he does not have a copy of each, they are inaccessible to him i.e. no longer in his possession, whether missplaced or otherwise, and cannot be located or returned. 2nd Amd.. Compl. {4; Exh, C, in the 1st Amd. Complaint, Count 4 for breach of oral contract was voluntarily dismissed without prejudice after Gore's deposition of May 8,- 2002, when the service contract and the 1998 agency contract were produced by Multiut and adequately established, Exhs, A-B are the same Exhs. 1-2 attached to the Gore transcript, excerpts of which are attached herein as Exh. D, Similarly the missing agency agreements are likely in Multiut’s possession and will be produced in discovery.
The contract was drafted by Multiut, it unequivocally defines Multiut's role in the transactions, and shows that this case is not governed by the UCC. What is at issue here is not the "good" that Multiut obtained for Gore, but the service Multiut provided as his purchasing agent. Gore is suing upon the service and agency contract – not the natural gas - and has alleged that Multiut breached its duties in two respects;
{1} By falsely and intentionally charging and retaining for its own use funds that were to be applied to a City of Chicago 8% gross receipts tax (“Tax”), which it had promised would be placed in escrow and forwarded to the City. Between December 1990 and January 1995 (after the City of Chicago changed the Tax), Multiut collected approximately $14,000 from Gore and at least $1 million to $1.5 million from the Class, for this Tax that was not actually imposed upon Multiut. 2nd Amd. Compl. 7-9, '3! Multiut not only failed to inform Plaintiff and
the Class that the money collected was not so applied or escrowed, but also failed to escrow, account for, and refund the funds with interest.
(2) By overcharging for the service of providing natural gas. Multiut was to charge for natural gas actually supplied to Gore and the Class on a set per therm cost basis, plus an amount equal to 1/2 of their respective per therm cost savings per month, instead, Multiut overcharged and billed Gore at least $100.000 and the class millions of dollars and refuses to provide an accounting and refund with interest. Id. 10-11.
Gore has further alleged that Multiut prevented him from discovering the wrongs by intentionally concealing them until at least December 2000, when he discovered the truth and could not reasonably have done so earlier. (Gore testified at his deposition on May 8, 2002 that he first discovered the discrepancies in his bills, the overcharges, the taxes, and failure to escrow the taxes, in December 2000. See Exh, D, pp. 25-28,) Thereafter he was unable to obtain any refund and based thereon, terminated Multiut’s services on or about June 2001, However, the wrongful acts are continuing to date, in that Multiut continues to 'refuse to provide an accounting and refund with interest to Gore and the Class, all to their detriment and damage. They seek imposition of constructive trust (id. 22), an accounting and damages in not less than the foregoing amounts plus interest (id, 9-13, 23).
Gore filed the original Class Action Complaint on Nov. 20, 2001, and in lieu of responding to a motion to dismiss, filed the 1st Amended Class Action Complaint Feb. 14, 2002, setting forth 4 counts for (1) breach of
3-: The City did not and will not collect the 8% Tax, presumably because of U.S. constitutional restrictions as to the interstate commerce clause and exceptions for interstate pipelines and out-of-state suppliers. As a result in 1994 the City changed the tax from an 8% gross receipts tax to a flat rate tax of 1.4 to 1.5 cents per therm. 2nd Amd. Comp. P 8. in Multiut’s response to First Request to Admit {attached hereto as Exh. F), it has admitted the following statements about this Tax; (8) that Multiut collected approximately $14,000 in Tax from Gore between 1991-1994; and (9) that Multiut spent its customers Tax payments on business expenses.. Yehuda Draiman testified to the same effect in his deposition 1-10-02 See transcript excerpts attached hereto as Exh. E, at pp, 36-37,40, 68, and Exh, 6 thereto.
Activity Date: 8/15/2007 Participant: GORE JACK
CASE SET ON STATUS CALL
Court Date: 8/29/2007
Court Time: 0930
Court Room: 2402
Judge: BRONSTEIN, PHILIP L.

August 30th, 2007 at 2:25 pm
RE: MULTIUT CORP. FORMER CUSTOMERS!
Multiut owner is Nachshon Draiman of Cook County, Illinois
PLEASE BE ADVISED THAT YOU ARE PROBABLY DUE A REFUND PLUS INTEREST FOR SALES TAX ON NATURAL GAS WHICH WAS COLLECTED FROM YOU AND WITHHELD BY MULTIUT CORP. TEL # 847-982-0030 at 7514 N. Skokie Bl. Skokie, Illinois.
MULTIUT IS HOLDING APPROXIMATELY OVER ONE MILLION DOLLARS THAT MAY BELONG TO CUSTOMERS.
MULTIUT HAS OVERBILLED CUSTOMERS ON SHARED SAVINGS FOR THE PAST 14 YEARS.
THERE IS CURRENTLY A CLASS ACTION SUIT AGAINST MULTIUT.
I STRONGLY SUGGEST THAT YOU HAVE ALL YOUR BILLS THAT WERE ISSUED BY MULTIUT CORP. AUDITED THOROUGHLY THERE MAY BE STORAGE CREDITS DUE YOU AND ERRORS IN BILLING WHICH CREDITS MAY BE DUE YOU.
Multiut has admitted in Court that they are holding the money.
Gore vs Multiut 01 CH 19688 Circuit Court of Cook County, Illinois
A concerned citizen
For honesty in billing

Fraud, Insolvency and numerous contempt of court orders
Dynegy Mkg & Trade v. Multiut Corp, Nachshon Draiman et al
On August 16th, 2007: Numerous Federal contempt of court orders against Nachshon Draiman and Multiut Dynegy Mkg & Trade v. Multiut Corp, Nachshon Draiman et al 1:02-cv-07446.
Multiut Corp and Nachshon Draiman dba Future Associate of Skokie, IL. are withholding evidence of fraudulent activities in the Energy industry and inflated Medicaid billing to the government for Nursing Home patients. Also Bank fraud against their bank by presenting fraudulent and inflated receivable reports in order to get and keep a credit line, Nachshon Draiman was a large stock holder of the bank. Draiman Nachshon • SC 13G • Success Bancshares Inc • On 2/17/98
Filed On 2/17/98 • SEC File 5-53545 • Accession Number 950137-98-586
Court: United States District Court Northern District of Illinois -
Case Title: Dynegy Mkg & Trade v. Multiut Corp, Nachshon Draiman Future Associates et al
Case Number: 1:02-cv-07446
Judge: Hon. John A. Nordberg
Filed On: 10/16/2002
SUMMARY
Case Number: 1:02-cv-07446
Referred To: Honorable Michael T. Mason
Jury Demand: Defendant
Demand: $9999000
Nature of Suit: Contract: Other (190)
Jurisdiction: Diversity
Cause: 28:1332 Diversity-Breach of Contract
Case Updated: 01/20/2005
NAMES
Party Name: Multiut Corporation an Illinois Corporation,
Party Type: Defendant
Attorney(s): Paul Thaddeus Fox
(312) 456-8400
Firm Name: Greenberg Traurig, LLP.
Firm Address: 77 West Wacker Drive
Suite 2500
Alan Jay Mandel
847-329-8450
Firm Name: Alan J Mandel Ltd
Firm Address: 7520 North Skokie Blvd
03/30/2007 225
NOTICE of Motion by Ira P. Gould for presentment of motion to withdraw as attorney224 before Honorable John A. Nordberg on 4/19/2007 at 02:30 PM. (Gould, Ira) (Entered: 03/30/2007)
04/18/2007 226
MINUTE entry before Judge John A. Nordberg: Motion of Ira Gould to withdraw his appearance on behalf of Multiut Corporation 224 is granted. The motion will not be heard on 4/19/07 as noticed. Mailed (vmj, ) (Entered: 04/19/2007).
For More Information See: www.antidefamationusa.com or www.antidefamation.us

22nd of Dec, 2007
Pure Energy Products - Money stolen from my bank account!
Pure Energy Products
Oklahoma City
Oklahoma
Phone: 4056312211

Money has been withdrawn from my personal bank account in the amount of $149.95 from this company that I have never heard of much less ordered or received anything from before. Online website shows that they sell water purifiers and related items. There's a phone # listed with the withdrawer's information that my bank gave me and when I called and asked the sales people what they sell they said "health supplements and sexual stimulants". Either way I've never ordered anything!

18th of May, 2008

Nachshon Draiman, Chicago – nursing home administrator license (044001323) revoked and fined
Illinois Department of Financial and
Professional Regulation NEWS
IDFPR
Disciplinary Actions for January 2008 SPRINGFIELD
The Illinois Department of Financial and Professional Regulation (IDFPR)
announced today that the Directors of the Division of Professional Regulation, Daniel E. Bluthardt, and Insurance, Michael T. McRaith, signed the following disciplinary orders in January. Orders for the Division of Banking were authorized by Director Jorge Solis.

NURSING HOME ADMINISTRATOR

Nachshon Draiman, Chicago – nursing home administrator license (044001323)
revoked and fined $2, 000 for misrepresenting information in his application concerning postgraduate education degree, to obtain nursing home administrator licensure from the Department.

30th of May, 2008

xxx−xx−9781
Employer's Tax I.D. No.:
DISCHARGE OF DEBTOR
It appearing that the debtor is entitled to a discharge, IT IS ORDERED: The
debtor is granted a discharge under section 727 of title 11, United States Code, (the Bankruptcy Code).
FOR THE COURT
Dated: March 27, 2006 Kenneth S. Gardner, Clerk
United States Bankruptcy Court
Bankruptcy court documents and filing under oath – show that Elitzur Draiman only has a home in Jerusalem and no other assets.
IN a pleading filed in the courts in Jerusalem Israel in 2008 Elitzur Draiman and Nachshon Draiman filed documents against their own Blind Widowed mother – Ziona Draiman – that Elizur owns about 80% of the shares of Hed Press (Corporate records show Samuel Draiman as the owner jointly with Hamodia which by law belongs to the widow of Samuel Draiman - Ziona Draiman.
Criminal charges should be filed against Elitzur Draiman and Nachshon Draiman for defrauding the Federal Bankruptcy Court in Chicago. (presenting false testimony and forged documents is a common practice by Nachshon Draiman who has multiple contempt orders for violating Federal court orders and over $100 million dollars in lawsuits for fraud and deception) (See Nachshon Draiman Nursing Home license revocation due to fraud, deceptuion and forged documents presented to Nachshon Draiman, Chicago – nursing home administrator license (044001323) Revoked
See: See: www.nachshondraiman.net and: www.nachshondraiman.org

Elitzur (Eli) Draiman Bankruptcy doc

U.S. Bankruptcy Court
Northern District of Illinois (Chicago)
Bankruptcy Petition #: 05-56009

Date Filed: 10/14/2005
Date Terminated: 03/30/2006
Date Discharged: 03/27/2006

29th of Oct, 2008

Nachshon Draiman and Multiut charged with a $15 million judgment for fraud - $21 million with interest
Dynegy vs Multiut, Nachshon Draiman Case No.: 1:02−cv−07446
Honorable John A. Nordberg: Enter Memorandum Opinion and Order.
For the reasons set forth above, defendants motion for summary judgment is granted, and judgment is granted to plaintiff Dynegy, and against defendants Multiut and Nachshon Draiman, Future Associates
Case 1:02-cv-07446 Document 228 Filed 06/11/2008 Page 1 of 1
UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT
FOR THE Northern District of Illinois − CM/ECF LIVE, Ver 3.2.1
Eastern Division
Plaintiff,
v. Case No.: 1:02−cv−07446
Hon. John A. Nordberg
Multiut Corporation, Nachshon Draiman, Future Associates, et al.
Defendant.
NOTIFICATION OF DOCKET ENTRY
This docket entry was made by the Clerk on Wednesday, June 11, 2008:
MINUTE entry before the Honorable John A. Nordberg: Enter Memorandum
Opinion and Order. For the reasons set forth above, defendants motion for summary judgment is granted, and judgment is granted to plaintiff, and against defendants Multiut and Nachshon Draiman, Future Associates on Counts I and II of plaintiffs amended complaint, in the amount of
$15, 348, 244.72 plus interest accruing from October 1, 2004. Judgment is granted for plaintiff and against defendants Nachshon Draiman, Multiut, Future Associates on Counts I through VI of defendants
ATTENTION: This notice is being sent pursuant to Rule 77(d) of the Federal Rules of Civil Procedure or Rule 49(c) of the Federal Rules of Criminal Procedure. It was generated by CM/ECF, the automated docketing system used to maintain the civil and criminal dockets of this District. For scheduled events, motion practices, recent opinions and other information, visit our web site at www.ilnd.uscourts.gov.
CONCLUSION

For the reasons set forth above, defendant's Nachshon Draiman motion for summary judgment is granted, and judgment is granted to plaintiff - Dynegy, and against defendants Multiut and Nachshon Draiman, Future Associates on Counts I and II of plaintiff's amended complaint, in the amount of $15, 348, 244.72 plus interest ($21 million) accruing from October 1, 2004. Judgment is granted for plaintiff and against defendants on Counts I through VI of defendants' counterclaims.
FN1. Dynegy has also filed several fraudulent transfer counts alleging that Nachshon Draiman caused Multiut to transfer over $21 million to himself, his family, and related business entities and that most of this money came from the sale of gas delivered by Dynegy. But the present summary judgment motion does not address these counts. (with interest it is $21 million as of October 1, 2008 and increasing by $115, 000 every month)

N.D.Ill., 2008.
Dynegy Marketing and Trade v. Multiut Corp., Nachshon Draiman, Future Associates
Slip Copy, 2008 WL 2410425 (N.D.Ill.)
See: www.nachshondraiman.net

Nachshon Draiman aka Nachson Draiman aka N Draiman
Multiut Corp., Multiut LLC, Future Associates, Future Associates LLC, LCF
END OF DOCUMENT
Illinois Department of Financial and Professional Regulation 2008
File Format: PDF/Adobe Acrobat - View as HTML
Nachshon Draiman, Chicago – nursing home administrator license (044001323). revoked and fined $2000 for misrepresenting information in his application ... providing false college diploma
www.idfpr.com/Forms/DISCPLN/0108_dis.pdf - Similar pages

See: www.nachshondraiman.net
www.nachshondraiman.org
www.draiman.net
www.illinoisantidefamation.org

1. Minute Orders 12/23/04
No notice 1:02-cv-07446 Dynegy Mkg & Trade-v-Multiut Corp, et al Docket Date: 12 /27/04 MINUTE ORDER of 12/23/04 by Honorable Michael T. Mason : Plaintiff's ...
www.ilnd.uscourts.gov/MinOrds/1223.htm - 65k - Cached - Similar pages
2. Minute Orders 01/10/05
No notice 1:02-cv-07446 Dynegy Mkg & Trade-v-Multiut Corp, et al Docket Date: 01 /10/05 MINUTE ORDER of 1/10/05 by Honorable Michael T. Mason : As stated on ...
www.ilnd.uscourts.gov/MinOrds/0110.htm - 145k - Cached - Similar pages

19th of May, 2009

NACHSHON DRAIMAN 09-17582 and Multiut 09-17575 file for bankruptcy
ilnbke
09-17582

ilnbke
09-17575

On May 14, 2009, NACHSHON DRAIMAN filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy. The filer is being represented by Michael L Ralph, Sr of the firm Ralph, Schwab & Schiever, Chtd.
A bankruptcy petition preparer’s failure to comply with the provisions of
title 11 and the Federal Rules of Bankruptcy Procedure may result in
fines or imprisonment or both 11 U.S.C. §110; 18 U.S.C. §156.
Multiut Corporation
Nachshon Draiman
/s/ Nachshon Draiman
President
May 14, 2009

I certify under penalty of perjury that the information provided above is true and correct.
Signature of Debtor: /s/ Nachshon Draiman
Nachshon Draiman
Date: May 14, 2009
Software

B4 (Official Form 4) (12/07)
Northern District of Illinois
In re Nachshon Draiman Case No.
Debtor(s) Chapter 11
LIST OF CREDITORS HOLDING 20 LARGEST UNSECURED CLAIMS
Following is the list of the debtor's creditors holding the 20 largest unsecured claims. The list is prepared in
accordance with Fed. R. Bankr. P. 1007(d) for filing in this chapter 11 [or chapter 9] case. The list does not include (1)
persons who come within the definition of "insider" set forth in 11 U.S.C. § 101, or (2) secured creditors unless the value of
the collateral is such that the unsecured deficiency places the creditor among the holders of the 20 largest unsecured claims.
If a minor child is one of the creditors holding the 20 largest unsecured claims, state the child's initials and the name and
address of the child's parent or guardian, such as "A.B., a minor child, by John Doe, guardian." Do not disclose the child's
name. See 11 U.S.C. § 112; Fed. R. Bankr. P. 1007(m).
(1)
Danny Shabat
3531 W. Howard
Skokie, IL 60076
200, 000.00
Software Copyright (c) 1996-2007 Best Case Solutions - Evanston, IL - (800) 492-8037 Best

B4 (Official Form 4) (12/07) - Cont.
In re Nachshon Draiman Case No.
Debtor(s)
inactive business,
Embassy Day Care
Center, Inc.
800, 000.00
Great-West Life & Annuity et al.
c/o Chittenden Murday Novotny
303 W. Madison #1400
Chicago, IL 60606
Great-West Life & Annuity et al.
c/o Chittenden Murday Novotny

23rd of Dec, 2010
PurEnergy - False Savings Claims
Orlando
Florida

The company's sales rep sold me a $30, 000.00 energy system that was going to eliminate my electric bill and be completely paid off in approximately 30 months. This included state rebates and federal tax credits. The terms of financing were to be zero down, no payments and no interest for a year. This would allow for the rebates to come in before the interest and payments kicked in. After the install the city inspection was failed three times. In the meantime I received the first installment payment for $600. I called Purenergy and they told me that the terms of financing changed, nice of them to let me know. I then see the state has run out of money and would not be honoring the rebate program. I understand Pur Energy can't control this part yet it was a tough $12000 to lose. My first two electric bills came in with no savings. The third came in with a savings of 1/3 of what I was told I would get. I was then told that I was wrong and the sales rep never said I would zero out my electric bill. As I explained I would never have spent that much on a system that had a 15+ year return on investment. They made false statements to sell the system then lied about it and continue to lie about it. Stay away from this company(PURENERGY), they are frauds and are out to rip you off.

23rd of Dec, 2010

You can look up this company at purenergyonline.com. Don't let them sucker you