Pure Energy Labs / Zirex / Trial size scam!

Here's the SCAM: The offer a trial size for $4.95. Now, a trial is so you can try it to see if you want to order any more (Duh !!!). The trial shipment came right on time and everything seemed to be OK. However, a couple of weeks later a charge of $109.95 shows up on my credit card. The company name was nothing I recognized so I checked it out and found it was from the trial size order. I called them but they would do nothing.

Comments

1st of Apr, 2007

I received a sample order also and then received 2 bottles a couple of weeks later without ordering. I haven't seen it come on my credit card yet but I assume it will come shortly.

I have to admit this does work for me but i don't like their business tactics.

4th of May, 2007

I was also scammed, they have deceptive business practices. Say the only way to cancel is online, and I have still not found how to do that. And nothing is sent with the sample to warn you or inform you that if you do not like the product and cancel in time you will be blasted with another charge... etc. etc... these people just want to scam you.

• Ro
      11th of Sep, 2007

Same problem as others. Got the free sample and did not order additionals.

About a month later here comes another bottle that I did not order and was billed $59.95.

Customer service for the company does not work. I have since complained (dispute) to the credit card company.

• Ra
      12th of Dec, 2007

See people trial does not mean FREE it means you don't have to pay for 20 days or so just to see if you like it or not, then after that they charge you full amount of the product, so they actually did not do anything wrong, just remember trial does not mean free, it means try it for awhile and pay later!

• De
      12th of Jan, 2008

Same problem…

Even my credit card company did nothing because PE Labs has you sign for everything just so they can show proof of delivery. They charged $59.95 for 1 tablet.