Pure Denim Jeans- puredenimjeans.com / SCAM!!!

This company is a SCAM! After being charged $154 and never receiving my order I decided to take a proactive role to put an end to the person behind puredenimjeans.com.

I have filed a complaint with the Internet Crime Complaint Center regarding this website. I suggest you do the same so the FBI will investigate. You can submit your complaint through this website:

I have also contacted the Yahoo! Marketing because they provide the sponsors for ebay where puredenim.com has been shown. They too are investigating this company.

If you search the phone numbers- [protected] and [protected] you will find that they also have a website that sells UGGS-- http://cardyclassic.com/

I will not take lightly to SCAM artist like this and I hope all you fellow victims take a proactive role to get this person behind bars!

An

Comments

• La
      17th of Mar, 2009

I also ordered two orders from them which was 173.00 and 330.00. I ordered this on 2-18-09 and it is 3-17-09 and i have not gotten anything doyou think that i can have my bank look up this company and pull my money from their company this is bull!

• Da
      20th of Mar, 2009

PURE DENIM JEANS IS A BIG SCAM!
    I recently ordered a sneakers that came up to $95 and it been a while now, and they never sent anything, nor have they responded to my emails or phone calls.There phone # is just a recording, right now these people remind me of Madoff and I hope they get caught and do about 10 to 20 years.

26th of Mar, 2009

Now i know what happened to my order and it looks like i am not teh only one who got cheeded .I made my order for 230.oo on 2-18-09 and still waitin for it. They stold my money !!!