Pure Denim Jeans / rip off scam

Phone: 213-261-0951 bogus

order $221 of clothing 3-4 weeks ago tired of waiting . tried to contact via email and phone had a repsonse via email that they are backed up and to expect delivery shortly. called my bank to get address they had none listed for co. only phone # which is different from # on web site. left message on what seems to be a home/personal answering machine said "if calling about order please leave message after tone". called my financial institution(bank) back was able to reverse charges and are investagating pure denim jeans co. . if you ordered from this co. and did not recieve order you may be able to seek refund/charge reversal. i hope you learn from my mistake and never order from this co. ever. i hope they get caught for fraudulant sales.

Br

More Pure Denim Jeans Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Le
      2nd of Mar, 2009
    Pure Denim Jeans - Rip off
    Pure Denim Jeans
    puredenimjeans.com

Ordered $211 worth of clothing never received merchandise called the number listed and emailed several times with no return correspondence 'DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS WEBSITE IT IS A SCAM!

12th of Mar, 2009

I wish I had see posted complaints from this company two and half weeks ago! I am livid!! I am having the same problem and am on my way to the bank to disput the charges.

• Ms
      21st of Mar, 2009

I ordered 3 ed hardy suits from pure denim jeans and what I received were fake. They sent me the wrong sizes and all the tags were ripped out like the took basic jogging pants and ironed on ed hardy designs. Never again.

• Je
      23rd of Mar, 2009

i wonder how to get back my money cause the air jordans i got were just these used slippers

• Tw
      24th of Mar, 2009

They took my money like a month ago and haven't send my shoes. I think its a scam. Please help!

• Jj
      5th of Apr, 2009
    Pure Denim Jeans - never received order
    Pure Denim Jeans
    Katy
    Texas
    puredenimjeans.com

I ordered two pairs of jeans from this company and never received them and now their website is transferred to Godaddy.com so please don't order from them. I hope they get what they deserve.

• Ke
      5th of Apr, 2009

yep...i bought a pair of jeans and never saw them...DO NOT BUY FROM PURE DENIM JEANS

• Ca
      9th of Aug, 2009

The name of this company you are complaining about is PURE DENIM JEANS not Pure Denim!

• Th
      15th of Aug, 2009

yeah, big difference. its like the movie boiler room. JT Marlin vs JP Morgan. sounds similar, some people dont read the fine print. Pure Denim only has a few location in the US. one is in atlanta in the very affluent peach tree area shopping center. they are adding a location in charlotte some time in the next few months @ south park mall which one of the nicer malls in NC for upscale shopping.

anyway, just read next time before you blindly click away with your credit card info. and if you think your getting your money back. good luck. you should be more worried about changing your credit card/debit card number and setting a fraud alert on your account vs getting your money back. the fake clothiers in the us set up shop and disappear just as fast. 99% chace your money now belongs to some rag head.