pure crush / Unsolicated Priemium text charges

1 Clarkston, MI, United States Review updated:

I received charges on my phone account for this unauthorized service. I received no text message from this service about authorization. This is ###!!! How did they even get my information? I am getting to the bottom of this.. and not paying for something i never wanted!!

Comments

• Sm
      6th of Jan, 2010
    pure crush - Fraudulant charges by means of deception
    Pure Crush

I was online applying for a service which sent me around to different web sites and as I entered information to the website that I thought I was applying for, Pure Crush then took my information and began charging my cellphone bill for services that were not applied for. This is a fradulant scheme. I sent them an email several days ago and have not heard back. I will be taking this to the Better Business Bureau and Attorney General's Office.

30th of Aug, 2010

I agree!! I have been charged since May and my cellular phone service provider can only tell me that I must have filled out a survey or something and do I spend time online? Well, DUH!!! Who among us that do not live under a rock doesn't spend anytime online?!?! Slimy behavior from both pure crush and the cell phone provider!!! What a scam they are pulling off financially sleeping together.

• Cy
      30th of Nov, 2010

have been trying to get rid of this charge for 4 months and we keep getting charged. our 12 yo daughter signed up for it accidentally and now we have been charged for ever since then. we can't get them to stop the charges. our cell phone company won't stop it we have to go through the company to get it done and still no satisfaction. what so you do.

• Cy
      30th of Nov, 2010

bdeen trying for months to get thie to stop. no luck. they keep charging us after numerous calls. we have two confirmatin numbers and we still keep getting charged.

• Kk
      4th of Dec, 2010

they just wanna have sex with people pay no attention

• Fr
      4th of Feb, 2011

I just realized we were being charged for this for the past 4 months. I hadn't been checking our cell phone bill since it is paperless and on auto pay. I complained to my provider and they said they could stop the service and reimburse one month and they gave me the number of the company. When I called I was transferred to another company (or branch or something). The customer service person explained that it was a three step process to sign up. My husband and I certainly did not sign up for this but we have three children who also use the phone. They deny signing up for it ( it was suposed to deliver flirting tips to our phone) and I am inclined to think they didn't. The irony is we never received any of these texts-if we have I might have dealt with this sooner. The customer service rep said they could only refund one month but I am on a mission now!

• Vi
      13th of Jul, 2011

I fell for this too on a website where I was trying to get a gift card. They tell you "you must confirm your mobile number" and send you a pin number, but they're really signing you up for a 10 dollar per month scam. I re-traced my steps and found it's a company called silver path - silver-path.com. I called verizon and they gave me a refund.