PURE Colon1000 / Scam and fraud

Las Vegas, NV, United States Review updated:
4.3
do not do business here. very unfair. fine print locks you into product that you don't want. no refund. when you cancel you get an offer to buy the product for $20.00. if you don't cancel, you continue to pay $69.50...very poor business ethics to say the least. after cancelling, i was still billed for a newsletter that I never received. check your bill. you also pay $4.95 for this newsletter. do what you can to cancel or at least try to so you get the cheaper price. what is catie couric thinking! I could not tolerate product and only used 1/2 bottle. yet I had to pay for 2 bottles and 3 newsletters...a total of $90.85 for nothing. Think before you go there!

Comments

Mi
  6th of Sep, 2008
I want you to refund my money back I didn't ask for a month supply. DO NOT SEND ME ANYMORE PRODUCTS I WILL DISPUTE THIS TRANSACTION.
Ri
  20th of Sep, 2008
I thought I was getting just a free trial. After looking at this complaints board, I found out they put you on a autoship program for about $70 a month plus about $6 for their news letter. To get off their auto ship program go to their website purecolon1000 and go to the bottom of the page and click on terms and conditions. You have to get off the autoship program for both the pills and news letter separately. They say you have 10 days from the time you order the sample to disenrole or your stuck for at least 1 month of pills and one month of the news letter. Also they will offer the pills for $20 a month instead of $70. This complaints board (VIRGINIA A, thank you!!!) saved me the hassel and $.
Wa
  15th of Oct, 2008
Ordered a trial sample of thier product Pure Colon 1000 . Without my consent sent me a regular size bottle and charged my account over $72
Be
  26th of Oct, 2008
I have a simalar situation happening. Even though i have disputed the charges and I actually recieved a cancellation notice from the company they still keep charging me!
Rg
  3rd of Nov, 2008
Agree with all of the above. Couldn't believe that there was no info included with the FREE shipment, nor the first order. Couldn't cancel right away. Had to do more independent research to stop the order. Very bad business. Stay away from this company.
Mi
  6th of Nov, 2008
WHAT I NEED IS TO RETURN MY MONEY BACK, I APPRECIATE NYOUR RESPONDS BUT YOU DID NOT MENTION THAT YOU WILL RETUN THE AMOUNT YOU TOOK FROM ME, AND I NEED THE MONEY BACK NOWB