Pure collagen / Unathorised debiting of card

1 Po Box 6035, Chullora NSW 1405, Chullora New South Wales, Australia Review updated:
Phone: none supplied

I too took up a free trial on 19/12/2011 - of which no products arrived. I then noticed charges on my credit card.
Since then I ahve had a further two charges on my card of $100.65 on 03/01/12 and $ 84.28 on 02/02/12.
I have tried to make contact with this company but not been successful.

I don't want the product and I only signed up for the free trial (paying p&p only).

Jp

Comments

• Bo
      22nd of Jan, 2011
    Pure Collogen - Over Charging
    CLM Pure Collogen
    54 Wrkin View TF7 5 JD
    Telford
    England, Shropshire
    United Kingdom
    Phone: 07588802600

I like many others have been charged a large sum of money for what was described as a 'free sample'.

I too fell victim to over charging by this company on taken up their offer of a 'free trial' product 'pure collagen' on payment of £1.97 for post & package.

I later discovered I had been charged £96.35 in total for this small sample.

• Mi
      12th of Apr, 2012

I thoroughly agree with you. I also fell into the trap of accepting a free sample from Pure Collagen. I just received another product from them this morning and not happy. There is an invoice enclosed too but no phone number to contact them. They have taken over $400.00 dollars in total from my bank account which is unauthorised. Nothing on the invoice saying how much the product cost so am in a quandry what to do. I AM NOT HAPPY and am doing the best I can to find out how I can contact them. Good luck

14th of Oct, 2012
    pure collagen - debiting monies from my acc.

Obtained sample for ageing cream. Now find pure collagen taking monies from my acc every month. tried emailing and telephoning comp. but have not had ant replies.

• Ca
      26th of Dec, 2012
    pure collagen - unauthorized withdrawals
    pure collagen

I was offered a trial size of pure collagen> I did not authorize payment for any product sent to me. They are billing my credit card what can I do to stop this NOW!

• Jd
    Leicester
    England, Leicestershire
    United Kingdom
    Phone: 01162836367

i have repeatedly tried to cancel this product and have my money refunded please do this and confirm that it has been done J M Dexter

• Sc
      3rd of Mar, 2013

I have also been scammed by these ###s! $280+ from my bank debit card. Unauthorised of course. And no product received! Not even the trial pack! I have cancelled my card at the bank. At least they cannot access any more of my hard earned dollars.

• Yv
      15th of Oct, 2013

I have also been scammed, over $250.00 taken from my bank account even after sending the product back & cancelling the order. I cancelled my card at the bank

18th of Oct, 2013

The same has happened to me. I am about to send a letter to the Australian office as I tried to email them and the email bounced back.

• Al
      21st of Oct, 2013

My name Allan Masters, 16B, Gresham Street, Victoria Park, Perth WA
    Sales order No 409365

PLEASE STOP IMMEDIATELY
    DO NOT SUPPLY ANY MORE PRODUCT
    DO NOT TAKE ANY FURTHER DIRECT DEBITS, DEDUCTIONS FROM MY CREDIT CARD
    ANY FURTHER DEDUCTIONS FROM MY CREDIT CARD AFTER TODAYS DATE 21/10/2913, NOT ACCEPTED, AND HAVE ADVISED MY BANK ACCORDINGLY

REGARDS

I REPEAT, THIS IS TO BE EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY, IMMEDIATELY

REGARDS
    ALLAN MASTERS

1st of Nov, 2013

I also sent for the free trial and then realized it was a scam so cancelled right away. They sent me the product anyway with a letter saying if i didn't cancel and send the product back by 15th November my card would be charged. I immediately went to the post office and returned it. I sent it tracked so i could be sure they received it. Anyway now the product seems to be lost, i keep calling the post office and they can't tell me if it's been delivered or not. I've cancelled my card anyway so hopefully there is no way they can still charge me. The bank mentioned something that depending on the companies terms and conditions they may be able to debit my card anyway... I hope not as i really can't afford it. What a dumb mistake. I won't be sending away for any 'free' trials again that's for sure. I've got no contact details for this company apart from a PO BOX number If anyone has a phone number for them i would really appreciate it.

• Ro
      7th of Nov, 2013

hi same thing happened to me but I have several credit cards and cant find the debit, what name do they use when charging and I will then tell my bank to stop pure collagen po 6035 Chullora

• Ph
      22nd of Nov, 2013

I have not asked to get charged for another product to be sent to me. As I believe it was a trial thing and just pay postage. I have blocked all money coming out of my card. How come there is no unsubscribe on this item and no phone number to contact. Reporting this as a scam as of today.

• Gh
      27th of Nov, 2013

Do you have the address of this company or just a PO Box. This has happened to me last month but did not get an email with any information. They have taken 2 payments out so far. I am trying to cancel these payments.

27th of Nov, 2013

I cancelled my credit card after they took a second payment out. That was after I wrote a letter to Australian office requesting to stop sending me ant more products. Also trying to get money back by putting a complaint into my bank. I gave the bank a copy of the letter I sent. Also their email in USA does not work.

27th of Nov, 2013

In regards address I sent letter to address on the second envelope. I think it was a PO Box.

6th of Jan, 2014

You say you have called them?? What is the number? I live in NZ and this is also happening to me. They have taken 2 amounts of $146nzd out of my credit card. I would like to know where to send products back. Please let me know address? Email? Phone number?
    Thanks Jo

6th of Jan, 2014

I too fell for this thinking it was a no risk free trial pay postage only. I have had over $300 taken from my account and when i spoke to the bank they said they have seen this a lot lately and people dont realise that by clicking accept on the terms and conditions we all did authorise the deductions if we did not formally cancel the trial after 14 days. I like many, did not read the fine print (who does really) but you have to. the 1800 number i found was a permanently closed call centre and finally got an email back from colorado usa blaming me. She agreed to credit my card for the product amount and send no more. To date i have received no credit and today received even more unwanted product. After sending the product back to colorado as instructed costing me $20aud adding the postage they wont refund it will end up costing me over $100. The bank also said we have legally agreed to pay and even if we cancel a card or account they can come after us for the money!!! A big lesson learned.
    Shane, Queensland

6th of Jan, 2014

also I contacted them successfully at [protected]@beautyclub.net and received an email confirming that my account has been cancelled. Even if they take any more funds this can be used in fighting them. FYI

• Mo
      8th of Jan, 2014

Yes I was same story

• Ve
      9th of Jan, 2014

hello I have been scammed by the same company, I ordered a sample and a month later they took $134 dollars from my credit card
    . there is no phone number or email address to try and contact them, I want my money put back into my card .
    has anyone had any luck with this, and does anyone have a phone number please, all I have is box 6035 Chullora nsw
    thanks

• Ve
      9th of Jan, 2014

sounds like we have all been scammed by the same company, I am going to have to go to the bank and cancel my card because of all this, I will try that [protected]@beautyclub.net first to see if I have any response .

• Tr
      22nd of Jan, 2014

Hi, this happened to me too - they deducted $117 from my bank without authorisation. But I contacted the beauty club and they were happy to refund me the amount after I return the original product - they were very accommodation and considered the personal issues I am currently experiencing.

• Mm
      10th of Jun, 2014

I too have been in this situation with the product i only wanted the free trial but are still sending me the product how do i get in touch with these people or the beauty club

• Ra
      1st of Sep, 2016
    pure collagen - Unauthorised taking money from credit card
    Pure Collagen
    19 Shalimar Place
    Auckland
    New Zealand
    Phone: +64212534166

I ordered a free sample, to pay for postage only. I have since had two monthly amounts taken from my credit card, NZ$143. I have received the free sample, plus one more. I DO NOT WISH TO RECEIVE THESE, I WANT THE MONEY PUT BACK INTO MY ACCOUNT ASAP. The second sample arrived today, I do not have a phone number to ring. The only address I have for it is Pure Collagen, PO Box 6035, Chullora NSW 1405. Raewyn Zinsli