Pure Cleanse Pro / Vital Acai / Charges on my credit card

1 unknownSandy, UT, United States Review updated:
Phone: unknown

On 01 / 06 / 09 i ordered free trails of the acai berry order # 252770 and pure cleanse order #[protected]. I cancelled the acai berry on 01 / 20 / 09 cancellation#252770. And have never received the pure cleanse. However i have been charged $29. 99 3 times which i have disputed and now i have been charged again. There is no phone number or address for my fitness - click income except for sandy utah. I keep disputing this charge with my credit card, will i have to do this every month? Does anyone know how to get a hold of them

Comments

• Ke
      7th of Mar, 2009

Here's the number I have for pure cleanse pro 1(888) 558-8470 and it works I ordered from them I didnt get my pills for about a week, when I got them I called to cancel and she told me I will be charge and I was like 1st of i'm cancelling now and I havent had these pills for 14 days. So she's like well you have a month supply so we gonna charge you if i send them back before and they get the pills before the date they not going to charge me, I find that hard to believe. When I ordered them I dont recall that was the agreement I felt like they trying to get over but I'm going to talk to my bank before they charge. I hope this number helps.

9th of Mar, 2009

Well it seems like this "FREE" trial isn't so free after all. Please beware they say you have 14 days trial, but if you want to cancel you have to RETURN the "FREE" pills by the 14 days from the order date.So I don't see how we know if this product works. So in reality you have to send them back the day you recieve them.It takes a week from order date to recieving date. if not recieved within that time you WILL be CHARGED $179.85 + Shipping for three month supply. So buyer be ware!!!

• El
      11th of Mar, 2009

I too have had the run around from Advanced Wellness Research, it was via their website that I ordered bothe the berry tabs and the pure cleanse pro.
    I am in australia and have bills for 4.95, I expected maybe double due to the exchange rate, but ende up being slugged almost $90AUD.
    Best thing anyone can do is have your bank reverse the charges and block any further deductions. Also get on the radio, tv, newpapers etc and flush them out. Also they are adverting off other sites like Facebook, complain to them about the scams as well.
    Theres a lesson to be learned from all of this, NEVER pay via someones site, always obtain the bank account details and pay direct from your own account.

14th of Mar, 2009

3/14/09 -- Sent to Complaints Borad.com

I ordered a 30 day free trial for both PureCleanserPro * & Acai Berry and was charged $5 each for S&H on my VISA card on 2/22/09. I received both a day or so later and followed their directions for taking them. Since I wanted to give them a chance to help, before I might re-order, I decided I should cancel the trial shortly. I found a phone number for PureCleansePro, 888-588-8400, and tried to call them but I got an error message that this number could not be reached from my area -- S.C. I went on-line to their website and there was an "Opt-Out" link which I used to cancel the trial on 3/2/09 -- plenty of time before the trial period ended. I never received any confirmation but expected that they would honor the Opt-Out input. On 3/14/09, 8 days before the trial period would end, I saw a charge on my VISA for $60.55 for PureCleanserPro . Since this was on the weekend I couldn't challenge it with my VISA company. Re. the Acai Berry, I called their number, 866-964-1011, on 3/6/09 and requested a cancellation of their trial offer. The represetative gave me a cancellation # and so far I have not seen any other charge on my VISA statement --- hopefully my request will be honored by them.

I have experience other such SCAMS for "free" trial offers and always been helped by my VISA company to not pay for unwanted/unordered products.

Dick A.

• Ki
      21st of Apr, 2009

I have been a victim of the same scam! I've contacted my credit card company. I would like to turn them into the attorney general's office.

• Te
      4th of May, 2009

My wife bought the 14 day free trial and instead she received 60 days worth. The $4.95 shipping was quickley followed by several charges to our Visa card at 3 different times for approximately $50 each. There were also 2 additional charges for "web access" and "membership" which are monthly charges of approx $17/month. After calling 4 different "partners" in this scam, I believe I have cancelled the product, however, I closed my Visa and will be getting new cards along with a "fraud" form to file with Visa. This is a scam! When you call the numbers provided, they have a recording (all 4 partners) that states you have reached the cancellation line, but please note that NO refunds will be given for any charges to you account as per the agreement made with our "partner" organization. Also, a cancellation with one does not cancel any of the other "partnership agreements". They know what they are doing. Everyone needs to file a complaint with your comsumer advocate group in you state.

• Te
      7th of May, 2009

What a scam they are! Just had another charge after my cancellation of $9.95 that they refuse to refund. I tried the products for weight loss, and actually gained weight while taking them. Then, trying to get everything finally cancelled has been an ordeal. I now have 2 cancellation numbers from them. Hoping it is finally over!

• Pa
      12th of May, 2009

The same thing happened to me. I reached Pro Cleanse to cancel but Acai Berry said I had to cancel 14 days from the day I placed the order. I didn't receive the product until 5 days after I ordered so obviously I couldn't cancel within the 14 days. I'm very upset with the Acai Berry company. They charged me $82.31 after I called and cancelled and will not refund me. I wish there was a way to let other people know what a scam it is.

• Ca
      12th of May, 2009

I ordered PureCleanse Pro on16th or 17th April(I understood it was a free trial).On 17th April I was charged €19.62. I received the product very quickly.Another charge on 2nd May was CW-WEB ACCESS €3.83.
    Another charge looming for my next visa statement is €45.68 on 8th May. I phoned PureCleanse Pro after searching for a number for quite some time. A very helpful lady explained the charges to me. The first charge was postage on one bottle tablets(very steep). The web access charge is for Insider Secrets tip.com. The last charge is for the months supply of tablets.Couldn't figure out if it was for the first"trial" bottle of tablets or the next one.I cancelled my order as I don't wish to try the tablets. Hopefully that is that. I have to return the unopened bottle to the UK. The number I used for PureCleanse Pro was 1-888 558 8470. The lady gave me the number to cancel WEB ACCESS which is 1-866 363 0187 which I did get through to & cancelled.Please note it was PureCleanse Pro that I purchased.
    Carole R

• Ca
      13th of May, 2009

This is the biggest scam ever, I ordered the Purecleanse Pro trial which says you have 2 weeks to cancel and there is a 60 day full money back guarantee. I called within 2 weeks and canceled only to see a $9.95 charge on my card 2 weeks later. I called again to correct their error and was told that I canceled from one company but not the other so I had to pay the $9.95. There is never any mention of 2 companies and I called the number listed on my order to cancel so why would I think I needed to cancel from another company that I never heard of. BE AWARE, this is a scam to get peoples money. If they were so confident about their product they wouldn't need to operate in this manner!

• St
      18th of May, 2009

Agree, they are ruthless, the credit charges are ridiculous, we had to cancel credit card to get them to stop-
    Dissappointed is a nice word to use with this company-

• Nf
      19th of May, 2009

Agree. this is a scam. I did not order anything. I did not receive any such product, just a letter saying thanks for your membership. I did not sign up for a membership. But I have $60+ fraudulant charges, before I discovered the unauthorized charges. Had to call credit card company to dispute charges, and change account #. The credit card company new all about this company and scam. Tried calling a number listed on the letter it does not work. Dead air.
    have no idea how the accessed my info

• Pa
      21st of May, 2009

Im in NZ and have been scammed by these freaking idiots for now over 500 dollars !!! CANCELL your cards the second you think something is wrong!!! I just tonight that $200 has been taken from my credit . DO NOT BE FULLED THESES GUYS ARE SCAMMING THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS OF WHAT LOOKS LIKE MILLIONS OF PEOPLE.
    Contact your bank and get fraud onto them

• As
      27th of May, 2009

I was scammed as well. After calling 4 of the 6.. yes 6! numbers they gave me to cancel various 'free' memberships, and then having the last 2 fail, I reported my card stolen. I wasn't taking a chance of being charged for things I do not want. I still have not recieved their product and I ordered it over 7 days ago. I don't know how I'm supposed to do a trial without it.

• Gr
      29th of May, 2009
    PURE CLEANS PRO - cHARGE CC
    PURE CLEANS PRO

I PAY 4 DLS FOR MY PURE CLEAN PRO AND NOW THEY ARE CHARGING 59 DLS. THIS IS A FRAUD-.

• Mi
      31st of May, 2009

I wound up on Forbes website and read the advertizement regarding PureclesePro. I ordered what I thought was a 14 day trial, meaning 14 pills but was immediately billed the $4.95 shipping and handeling + $59.95. I immediately called and cancelled. I was told that the order could not be stopped from shipping. I was given a cancellation reference number. I called my Visa company and wanted the charges reversed.

I have to wait until I recieve the stupid things, send them back and wait for the credit to my charge card. The order states that I would have 2 full weeks after I receive the PureclesePro to evaluate the product and see the results for myself before I am ever billed. B.S. I was billed immediately. If I'm still not sure after that, , I am still fully covered by thier 60 day full money back guaranteed - which doesn't start until after the 2 full weeks.

I've learned to document everything years ago. Document, who did you talk to, what is their reference number, etc.

• La
      1st of Jun, 2009

I signed up for the "free trial" like most. IMO the ad was misleading in making you think the $4.95 was for the month. I now, for some reason, have a bottle of Acai & Green Tea, a bottle of Power Tea, and a bottle of Pure Cleanse Pro, as well as a $78.98 charge where I can go on their website for support and another web access with a charge of 6.95. I have literally been on the phone all day long, I have a total of seven numbers that I have to call to ensure everything is off my card. Every charge on my statement has a different phone number by it. One number tells me to cancel to go to www.myinternetorder.com...I go there, put in info, and it "cannot rerieve acct". Oh, and did I mention, that I did call and cancel this stuff shortly after I received the first bottle of Acai...this site was very, very misleading. This is definately my LAST free trial offer order!! A total of $306.97 is what I am trying to get off my acct!!

• La
      1st of Jun, 2009

P.S. Was just told by one that two of the companies have gone out of business and I had to take it up with my bank; they had a way to get my money back...this is a nightmare!

• Ed
      3rd of Jun, 2009

I ordered the FREE order from pure cleanse PRo I returned them unopened because it took 3 weeks to get to me they debited my credit card before I received them and I was really annoyed so I sent them back taht was over 3 weeks ago now I ahve talked to LIve Chat and they have given me a few numbers to a call at first I got to talk to someone and they said they could not refund my money until they received the pruduct back Iam still waiting and cannot not get them on any of the numbers at all they are unavailable.

• Ra
      4th of Jun, 2009

Had the same problem with these companies.
    get onto credit card services.

log onto pure cleanse site and at the very end there is a link to contact them. send the query and print the screen to save a copy for your own records.
    The wu-yisource the company taking money for tea is linked to this. E-mail them on support@wu-yisource.com.

keep a record of all emails you send and receive. if they dont stop credit card services can intervene as long as you have proof you tried to stop them!
    Good luck hope it helps.
    Rachael, Ireland