Pure Cleanse Pro / Money back

1 2/94 Highclere Av. PunchbowlSydney, New South Wales, Australia Review updated:
Phone: (02)97584434

On the 23rd of August 2009, I ordered Acai Berry trail support and i paid it from my credit card at the same time on the same website i read about the Pure Cleanse Product trial support i ordered for one but i received a message said "Sorry we can't support you because you have already ordered a product or similer - something like that. As i am interesting in the Purecleanse i noticed a notice for sale of pure cleanse i can't remember for how long but it cost us$119.02 so i ordered for it but also i received the same message "Sorry we can't..." .I ordered one in the name of my husband also for us$119.02 but unfortunately i received the same message"Sorry we we can't..." i closed the website and every thing i thought OK, and i ignore about it. When i received my Credit Card stat. i chocked when i noticed that the amount of us$119.02 has been deducted twice under separate details "FOCUSLEANSE [protected] and the other one under "VITALITYCLEAN [protected]. Till the time of writing this complain i didn't even receive the product and i don't want it.

So please I want both amounts to be refunded to my CREDIT CARD...I want to hear from you on my email"elialoris@yahoo.com.au"

Thanks.

Loris

Comments

• Su
      23rd of Oct, 2009

I have had the same problem. Their supposed "free trial" is a hoax. Have been given a 1800 number that no one ever answers. If you get onto their live chat no one seems authorised to give out a lousy return address so that you can return the product. Have had to resort to cancelling my credit card. The product hasn't worked, if I wanted to lose weight that way I would take a lot more fibre in my diet!!! Basically just an over expensive laxative.

• Fu
      7th of Nov, 2009

I have recently been scammed by PureCleanse, I just thought that I'd try it out as it was free, and a month later I found that $96.08 dollars was taken from my bank account.
    I am going to try and go to the bank and see if they can help me, because there was no warning, and therefore what they have done is illegal and unauthorized. Hopefully I will be able to reverse the charge to my debit card, as there has been a supposed "misunderstand". If I am successful anyone else who has been charged within the 60 day time period should try to contact their card issuer to see if it's possible.

Justin.

• Kr
      30th of Nov, 2010

Same problem run around phone numbers returned product didn't open it and sent it back to sender they e mailed me and told me they had it but I could not get my money back for 89.92 because I did not have an Rma number would have it I had a phone number. Was horrified when I got my credit card bill and I thought I was cancelled. Complain to the better business bureau and attorney general in Utah and Delaware as I have found out one phone number belongs to another name in Delaware.

• Le