Pure Cleanse Pro / Scam rip off of your bank accounts

1 MN, United States Review updated:

This is a complete rip off!!! I have fought with this company for weeks!!! They don't responde to this website contact either. Let me forward more poor reviews for you to see. They don't care about customer satisfaction. Evidentally their 59. 95 is more important to them. Oh, and they don't have supervisors to talk to either. I am scheduling a conference call with 40 of my coworkers to hear their scam out loud!!! Wait until that mushrooms!!! They won't have customers from our town!!!

I too have not received my product after 1 month but they were sure to take my money 1st. Then to get the money back is impossible. Even though when you call in to cancel they say share the product with someone else it will be at your expense. They will not give you the money back for the initial bottle unless you send the bottle back. So i went to my friend to ask for the bottle that i gave her and she already threw it in the garbage. Why would she keep it but the company doesn't see it that way.

I burnt more fat calories fighting with this company than the product could ever cleanse out!!!

Comments

• Lc
      11th of Jul, 2009

I got burned also. The info from the company says you can call anytime to cancel within the 14 days, but I spent 25 minutes on hold with no results. And of course, there is no email address or method to contact them on the internet. I will file a dispute with my credit card company to have the charges reversed. BE AWARE AND SPREAD THE WORD--PURE CLEANSE IS A SCAM!
    LH

20th of Aug, 2009

Go through your bank. You have to write a letter that they wrongfully charged your acct. and bank should be able to get it back. LT

• Ka
      11th of Nov, 2009

HERE IS THE NUMBER AND I TALK TO THE 24 7 AND GOT A CANCELLATION NO AND I ALSO NOTIFIED MY BANK THAT THIS WAS NOT AUTHORIZED AND THAT I DID NOT GIVE WRITEN CONSENT OR DID I RECEIVED THE PRODUCT SO I WILL BE REIMBURSED THROUGH THEM.

• Th
      25th of Nov, 2009

Hi, My name is Teresa and I ordered the Purecleanse Pro and only had it for 2 days and I went ahead and cancelled due to the high volume of complaints of being charged automaticly to credit card. The customer rep I spoke with this morning Rosa told me that I would be charged 87.00 for the bottle I received and that was suppose to be a trial of 1.95 .

10th of Dec, 2009

I currently have been scammed does anyone have a contact number i can ring to cancel as i am from the uk

27th of Dec, 2009

Can someone please provide me a number as well, I am in Australia. The only way I can see getting around this is to report my credit card stolen/lost and hopefully that will stop the payments. I have been charged $78 so far, not sure where it will end. Any help will be greatly appreciated. Please also e-mail me byjingoes69@hotmail.com. Thanks!!!

• So
      1st of Feb, 2010

I would like that phone number too.

I have been charged over $195, and I only signed up for the trial period. The toll free number is constantly engaged/busy and there's no way of contacting them to cancel.

I was just about to send back the bottles with a letter asking for a refund but thought I'd better check online to see if there were any other complaints, and obviously have found an abundance. I think I will call the bank first and see if they can stop these scammers from taking my money!