Pure Cleanse Pro / Unauthorized charges

1 PO Box 10233, Des Moines, IA, US Review updated:
Phone: 1-866-988-8946

They claim to have a risk free trial. However, this is definitely not the case. I was sent a supply and was told I had 14 days to decide to continue or cancel my account. Well, I was not satisfied as it did not work, so I called and closed my account. I asked if I would be charged anything else and I was told no. However, 10 days later I was charged $58.76. When I called to find out why, I was told that even though it was a 14 day trial, they actually sent a 30 day supply, so because I didn't return the unused pills (which I was never told to do when I closed my account), I was charged for the remainder of the pills. Now I have to mail the bottle back and try to fight to get any sort of refund for a charge that was never explained. They claim it was in the terms and conditions and I can't find anything about it anywhere. This company is a horrible company and should not be allowed to do business and the product doesn't work anyway. Don't ever order from this company, they will find a way to scam you.

Tb

Comments

• Ki
      Sep 19, 2009

REPORT THEM TO THE BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU! I DID THAT TODAY BECAUSE THEY SEND ME PRODUCTS I DID NOT ORDER, AND YOU ### KNOW I DIDN'T ORDER IT! I HAD TO CANCEL MY CREDIT CARD BECAUSE THISE [censored] SHARE YOUR INFORMATION WITH THEIR OTHER FRIENDS AND CHARGE YOU FOR OTHER PRODUCTS. WHY THE HELL DO I NEED DAZZLEWHITE FOR!? YES, DAZZLEWHITE, I GOT CHARGED FOR THAT TOO BECAUSE I DIDN'T ORDER IT! ###, THEY DESERVE TO GO TO HELL, EVERY LAST ONE OF THEM.

• Do
      Oct 03, 2009

i did my trial thru their canada affiliate in pickering ont- this is a disrace and corrupt i was billed in usa dollars and never recieved my order which i was billed for they still owe me 85 dollars why doesnt the govt take cdare of these corrupt companies i want my money fefunds

• Do
      Oct 03, 2009

why doesnt the ogvt ocontrol this mess= they have been getting these complaints for months

• Ji
      Oct 14, 2009

I called the number that is on tbrandl post and it is not in service. Anybody out there have a legit number that I can call to cancel? I will let my bank know to stop the future charges but what do I do about the charges already made? Will they reimburse me if I send back the 3 month supply that I just received and paid for? We shall see but I need a number to call and do not have one. Any help will be appreciated.

• Pe
      Oct 19, 2009

SOMEBODY NEEDS TO STOP THIS COMPANY FROM TRADING!!!

• Rn
      Oct 28, 2009

I noticed when you look for any info for this product all you find it THEIR information saying how great it is and that junk they sale doesn't even work.

• Al
      Dec 05, 2012

I have just gone through the Nathan's Natural Scam with Pure Cleanse and Nurovyn. Cancel your credit card immediately! Lodge a dispute for a fraudulent transaction with your Credit Card company. They charged me US dollars. I was lucky I printed a receipt. Rang the Melbourne number and got USA! There is no number for Pure Cleanse but you don't know this until after the order. I ordered through Women's Health magazine. Surely one would think the links were reputable. Don't give up Will let
    you know when I get a refund because I won't stop until I do!