Pure Cleanse Pro / Free trial Scam

Pure Cleanse
They gave out my information and so now I have all their affiliates calling me more than once a day, and asking for my credit card info in the first two sentences they're speaking with me. The so called free trial cost me $30, ... so far. I hope that after cancelling no more charges will appear. I learned a huge lesson about the internet. If I need anything like this I can go to a local store, ...way safer!

N  2nd of Oct, 2009 by
This is a SCAM!!! they don't care if they inconvenience you in ANY way, otherwise they wouldn't inconvenience you in the first place!!! I have been disputing $250.00 worth of product that I didn't even use b/c I have to send back for proof of attempting to get a refund from my bank. The only product I have to send back is the "FREE TRIAL", which means I wasn't even able to use it to see if it worked. So basically I paid shipping and handling, which only came to 10 bucks of so (so basically I lost money that I could have spent on a cheap lunch). I didn't agree to any charges other than the shipping and handling and NO WHERE in the TERMS AND CONDITIONS did it say that you would be charged blah blah blah. UGH! WHAT A MESS!!! Live and learn...and get my money back at that. SCAMMERS!

OH AND TO ALL OF YOU READING THIS, never never never put your real phone number on anything to do with online. area code, then 9's for the rest of the number lets you pass that part of the "Personal Information" part. Also, I always have a junk email that I use so my actual email never get clogged up with crap...such as this.
N  11th of Oct, 2009 by

Pure Cleanse Pro - Credit Card credited without authorisation
Pure Cleanse Pro
11 Athabascan Avenue Suite 240
Sherwood Park AB

I received a free trial of Pure Cleanse and paid for postage with my credit card no on 11/10 $89.36 has been credited by 7colohealth which is not authorised. I want this refunded to my credit card and no further amounts taken out.
N  11th of Jan, 2010 by
Agree Disagree -2 Votes
Go to the Ultra cleanse chat line and they will cancel your subscription. As for getting your money back on unopened supplies the chat line will give you a phone number to call
A  1st of Feb, 2010 by
Agree Disagree -1 Votes
This company is a scam, fraud charges should be brought against them. I got the Better Business Bureau involved and still not resolved. I got an answer back stating they had received the 2 bottles back and I should receive money back in my account in a few day, when I called the number on the complaint form where it said to call the company if I had any questions I spoke to someone who then with her nasty attitude told me it was 7-10 days and not to forget there was a holiday in there. I again called a week later and was told 15-20 days, It's been 20 days since they said the money was sent to my account and still no money in my account. They say that from the time the product is sent that is the 1st day of the trial period. Are the friggin stupid how can you try a product if you have not received it. I guess they have illerates working as telemarketers and these processing plants. They have no compassion what so ever. I guess as long as they're getting their pay check that is all that matters. There was nothing in anything I read that mentioned they would continually take money out of my account and keep sending my the product. I sent back 2 bottles and want all my money back. The shipping and handling off $2.95 went to somewhere outside the United States. The 1st bottled I received came from one address and the paper enclosed clearly stated I had 60 satisfaction guarantee. Why would I want more if I've never tried the product and do not want it and sent it back. My bank is now handling the dispute. I can only pray for the best that I get the $173.86 back and soon. I hope and pray the company goes under and these ###s are out of jobs and more. They deserve what comes around for scamming people. The paper enclosed with the first bottle states. Please Note : If you're not seeing results after the 14-Day FREE Trial period, don't worry! You're still 100% covered by our 60-Day Satisfaction Guarantee. Not everyone sees results at the same time, so stick with it! When I went to the website with the link at the bottom of the paper enclosed with the product this is what I saw, www.purecleansepro.com. Welcome

You see this page because there is no Web site at this address.

What you can do:

•Create domains and set up Web hosting using Parallels Plesk Control Panel. ... THIS IS A SCAM IF EVER.

I wonder if the National Breast Cancer Foundation is aware that they are endorsing this product. I think they need to be aware that it is a scam.
N  29th of Nov, 2010 by
Agree Disagree -1 Votes
This happened to me also, I want to know how to make it go away!!!
A  14th of Sep, 2014 by
Agree Disagree -1 Votes
This is a major scam. Keep withdrawing $160 a month for products I cancelled and will not refund money. BEWARE!!! This is a major scam!!!
A  23rd of Feb, 2015 by
Agree Disagree -1 Votes
Sane thing just happened to me! Usually I'm smarter than to try something like that. I've never had a company charge me to cancel a "free trial", ever! Now I've paid $140 + the shipping and handling. Ridiculous, sad thing about it was based off of a recommendation I read on a website I trusted, learned a big lesson!
N  24th of Jun, 2016 by
I have a current number to call and cancel after spending many hours to find the correct one. It's 855-572-9798. Horrible company do not buy this product!