Pure Cleanse Pro / Wont let me cancel

1 Australia Review updated:

This makes me SICK!! I too am a victim of this company. I ordered the trial and called to cancel so I wouln't be charged the membership fee of $149.95. When I called they were having technical difficulties and asked that you leave a message. I tried over and over to get throught with no luck. Finally I left a message and begged them to make sure it was cancelled ... gave them all of my information in the message. I was charged the $149.95 yesterday on my debit card!! I called today to speak with them and get it refunded and was told that they had never gotten my message and "they were sorry, but it was non-refundable"!! I was told I needed visual proof that I had made the phone call. Visual proof of a phone call?!?!?! I called my bank to dispute the charge ... I will not hold my breath that it will get my $149.95 back. PLEASE DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY!!! It is impossible to cancel within the 14 day trial period and you WILL pay the full price.

Comments

• Sh
      26th of Aug, 2009

i regrettably bought a trial and got some bogus pills i cancelled and since then have been charged every week from pure cleanse and their affiliates.. ITS A SCAM AND NOW SEEN AS FRAUD BY MY BANK

• Ne
      20th of Jan, 2010

Guys could not agree with you more i have tried to cancle them but cant i am going to my bank to try and see what they can do it is a complet scam and wish i had listened to my wife.

19th of Sep, 2010

I ordered the "free" trial bottle for, supposedly, postage only. Now, they keep taking $$ from my account even though I have long since cancelled my account. After several attempts contacting their "customer service" (misnomer) representative, I finally talked to a real person. He showed me how to cancel via their internet site and assured me no other orders would be sent. Within two days of this conversation, I was charged again for orders that have not been sent or received. Even if you do get the bottle and send it back, they will charge you $10 for "restocking"
    This is nothing but a BIG SCAM!!!
    My next letter will go to the Delaware or Utah attorney general's office, whichever state applies. I suggest everyone else do the same.
    BTW, the address on their Return Material Authorization form is NOT the same one they use at their web site on returning merchandice. BE AWARE.