Pure Cleanse Pro ACAI Advanced C/O GLF / Refund

1 Lewiston, ME, United States
Phone: 866-989-8946

I cancelled this product, sent the product back. They took (2) payments of $58.76 on 6/18 & 6/23. I called them again and again. finally I was told they received the product back and my refunds would be forthcoming. I received one credit of $58.76 on 7/6. I called again today on 7/13. Now I am told it will take 2 months for the other credit. I was also told they do not show two payments. I have faxed all the information I have including my bank statements and the Proof of Delivery. I sent it to a Julian. Now whoever I spoke to informed me that Julian was not in. I also asked to talk to her supervisor, whose name is Victor, and of course he was busy and that he would get back to me in 5 days. I have never dealt with a company that is this unreliable. Every time I call I get a different response f om someone. I informed them I would do whatever I could to tell people about this company. I have contacted the BBB and I will certainly contact my local TV station to see what can be done about this. It did not take them 2 months to take the payments out. Why should I have to wait 2 months to get it back?