Pure Amazon Acai / 30 Days return/refund policy

PO BOX 971090Orem, UT, United States Review updated:
Phone: 888-289-8740

I didn't want to be subscribed to the monthly $79.76 payment and product shipment. I understand there is a 30 day return for a full refund policy however, the 30 days starts at the day I ordered the SAMPLE.

The $79.76 order takes 2 to 3 weeks for delivery and my 30 days is up on October 1. The product was not shipped until Sept. 13. If this package takes a full 3 weeks, or even just 2 1/2 weeks, to get to my house, my 30 days will be up and there will be no chance, according to your Web site, for a full refund.

This is an ignorant concept - the 30 days starts from the time the sample was ordered, which I received. The $79.76 monthly shipment is a completely different order than the sample and therefore the 30 days should begin from the time that order was processed...not the sample. It makes no sense and if I end up not getting my package until after my 30 days is up I will seek legal advice/help.

I should not be fined/penalized for something that is out of my control (the day you all shipped the product to my and the amount of time it takes to receive it.) Once again, I understand the 10 day automatic enrollment is in your terms and conditions and I understand I can receive a full refund if I return the product BUT the fact that you start that 30 days at time of ordering the SAMPLE and not the time when you charged for and shipped the FULL ORDER is a rip-off and a way of scamming people without the overly obvious methods.
Be

Comments

Ke
  2nd of Oct, 2008
these son of a ### have got me to, i filed every fraudulent claim i could today at my bank and with the credit bureau, they will give me my money back or i will have my lawyer send them a letter of a lawyer suit !!!1
Ne
  3rd of Oct, 2008
I too have been scammed. I have tried since the beginning of September to contact someone with no success. I have been in touch with my credit card provider and they asked me if I had the e-mails I sent them, to which I replied that you send them from their site so no copies would be available but that I did have their auto responder messages. They told me to take my products directly to the post office and mail them back for someone to sign for the product at the other end and to keep my auto- responder e-mails as proof of when I sent them. If my money is not returned then they can intervene on your behalf and attempt to collect the money. Hope this helps any one else who has been scammed.