Pure Acia Berry / Charged second amt o f$74.76

2685 MICHIGAN RDPlymouth, IN, United States Review updated:
Phone: 74-784-5555
I ordered trial sample and then was charged an additional $74.76. the charge came across on checking account as TE PERFORMANCE TEA. I will call bank in morning and press charges.
Dr

Comments

Ma
  13th of Sep, 2008
Wondering if this was straightened out?
Jo
  29th of Sep, 2008
I ordered the original offering and received it. As of this date, 9/29/08 I have not used it because I'm awaiting a doctors review of it. Today I received anotherr shipment which I did not order and I refuse to pay for.
Ain't it a ### when you trust someone...and they scam you. I plan to talk to my attorney tomorrow about dealing with this scam.
Ga
  20th of Oct, 2008
I agree, because I have the same problem. I thought I took care of the shipments when I went to the website and found where I could cancel shipments, but I just received a charge for a new trial shipment on my statement. I called my credit card company, hopefully they can help me stop the charges for unathorized shipments.
Re
  14th of Nov, 2008
I Agree, I paid for shipping wich was suppose to be$4.95 and was charged $79.99 on my account and i still haven't received a shipment at all.this is the biggest ### scam yet.when i try and call the number given all I get is transfered from one person to the other then the phone just cuts off.I need answers, and would really appreciate a full refund.
Dd
  11th of Jan, 2009
It was to be a free trial offer just for the cost of shipping. Shipping was $1.99. I since have learned that I will be charged$78.81 for the product. I hope I am not too late to cancel that charge and any future shipments and charges to my credit card.
Ad
  27th of Feb, 2009
I went to a website Anna's Weight Loss Story. Which directed me to a website offering 14 days trail free with 100% money back guarantee . All I had to pay for the Pure Acia Berry was postage. It was a American company. But they would post to me in Australia as well... I was so happy... Posted was charged to my credit card as agreed.

Two days after the product arrived, I was charged again for $$78 Us... Costing me over $130 Australian. Since then, I tried hoping on the website. No luck. It's gone.

Four weeks later they charged my card again. That is when I found out that they have been doing these to many people online. I have since contacted my credit card company to try and get the money back... It looks like I might have to cancel my card and get a new one. This has now cost me around $300 Australian. And they still only sent one product. Least I got one product at least.

I would advise people not to buy any Acia Berry Product online. It will work out cheaper to pay a little more from a shop. A safe guard. I hope this helps you all.
Ij
  22nd of Sep, 2009
i need to cancle my order