Pure AcaiBerry / need money return to my account

NE, United States Review updated:

I too responded to a promotion to sample Acaiberry, the cost $4.87 on sept 5th 2008 . I recieve it about 7 days later.on sept15, 2008 this company deducted 79.46 out off my bank account. I have been calling this number for 2 day all I get is an answer machine that states hold time is 45min

Comments

De
  29th of Aug, 2008

Pure AcaiBerry - company charged $74.76 to my debit card without my authorization
Performance Health USA

i ordered a sample of their product for $1.87 and a week later they charged $74.76 to my debit card. they did send another bottle of the product (which i might add doesn't work) that i did not order. the phone number listed is bogus and there was no paper work included in the package. i had to cancel my debit card and close my checking account (the advice of my bank) for fear they would charge my account again!
Be
  8th of Sep, 2008

Pure AcaiBerry
17498 grapevine rd.
phyllis
Kentucky
Phone: 6068351436
www.pureacaiberry.com

I canceled due to i couldn't this product acalberry because it bothered my heart when i checked my bank statement you all charged me for more of this product and i never got the product.
Ja
  15th of Sep, 2008

Pure AcaiBerry - started me on amonthly program and I want to cancel and the number no one answers when they do it says it is a 45 min wait
WR Performance Health
Colorado
Phone: 8882898740
wwwPureAcaiBerry.com

I called to see if the charge was accurate and if I could cancel while I believe the product works I want to be in control of my finances. I think the price is far to much and I wanted to cancel. You get a recording that says there is a 45 min. wait to go to wwwgohelpnow.com and het help that way. Please cancel my order if I want to order again I will. I do not want to be billed monthly. They sent me another bottle and a month hasn't been up. Too bad they are not reputable.
Ca

Fremont
California
Phone: 18882988740
gohelpnow.com

I ordered a 5 day sample. I paid under $2 shipping and got a new charge $79.76. I called the bank, they gave the # 18882898740.
I called they said I should have read the fine print. I am dealing with the bank now.
Fr
  26th of Sep, 2008

Pure AcaiBerry - did not approve shipment and charge to my credit card
performance health usa
po box 971090
Phone: 1-888-289-8740
gohealthnow.com

I order the trail shipment of pure acaiberry for 4.87 . Then I recieved another bottle which I did not order and was billed 79.76 to my credit card. I did not approve this charge. I sent them an e-mail stating I did not want any future shipments. I tried calling their customer service number and was told there was and 30 minute wait and to go to www.gohealthnow .com, to cancel but all I could do there was send a complaint.
What can I do to get this resolved.
Fran Hughes
Ro

Performance Health USA, LLC
PureAcaiBerries.com

I have just received a bottle of these capsules which I did not
authorize. I do not even know the price. I don't want them.
I will be contacting my credit card company immediately about this scam. I would like a return email stating a credit will be issued.
El

Pure AcaiBerry - Want to cancel
Performance Health USA,LLC
PO Box 971090

I emailed site to cancel and another bottle came in the mail today. I have 2 and I don't want them.
Ro
  29th of Sep, 2008
I agreed to a trial order of Pure Acaiberry. I did not agree to a monthly program. I have received two bottles of the product . I would like to return the unopened bottles and you may return the money you charged me back to my account. The shipment of this product was not approved or ordered by me. The $74.76 charged twice ( a total of $149.52) to my credit card was done without my authorization. Thank you for your attention to this matter.

Roberta Estrada
He
  1st of Oct, 2008
if you go to the right website you can cancel. I was trying the wrong one. the correct one is gohelpnow.com NOT gethelpnow.com You can cancel rather quickly from their site. Hope this helps.
Jo
  1st of Oct, 2008
Acmi berry used my credit card without my authorization, for $79.76. I want a full refund!!
Pa
  2nd of Oct, 2008
i strongly agree .is there nothing we can do
Jo
  2nd of Oct, 2008

pure acaiberry.com
California

I responded to a promotional advertising for a diet product sample. Pure acaiberry at a cost of $4.87 for shipping. Then they charges 74.95 plus $5.95 on my credit card without authorization. I called the number, it wa a recording of a45 minute wait. It is a scam
Mi
  3rd of Oct, 2008
The same thing happened to me. I tried the gohelpnow.com, but there's nowhere to click on. Any other suggestions?
Ch
  3rd of Oct, 2008

Performance Health USA, LLC
3431 Crutchfield Place
Charlotte
Phone: 704-688-0391

Have tried to cancel monthly delivery (of which I never ordered) without success...credit card keeps getting charged.
Rh
  4th of Oct, 2008
Did not order, do not want. Will contact credit card co. about fraud
Fa
  7th of Oct, 2008
This company is a scam, ripping people without their concent, charging 74.76 bottle that was returned to them, I want all the credit back to my visa account.please help me I am not going to loose my money, I like to sued this company for doing fraud to its customer.
Bo
  7th of Oct, 2008
I would like to cancell all furher shipments. thank you
Ba
  8th of Oct, 2008
I cant believe nothing can be done about this rip off company. Someone should be able to put them out of business, be it the Better Business Bureau, so a fraud part of the state government. They keep billing me $5.95 for something I have no idea what its for. Please can someone come up with a suggestion on how to get this company out of business???!!! Thanx, blg
Ca
  8th of Oct, 2008
I spoke with a representative in regard of refunding my $79.76 that was taken from my account. I informed him that I cancel the same day I purchased the sample order. He said that he seen that on record, but I should have called back after 72 hours. I work two jobs and sometime find it difficult to do anything but go straight to bed. Nevertheless, I cancel because I cannot afford to have money taken out of my account. I work two job just to make end meet in my household. I do not appreciate someone invading on me or my personal property. I would appreciate being reimburse. I received your order five (5) days after speaking with your representative. I returned it on Monday, October 6, 2008. I am trying to speak to a representative to receive the cancellation number he had given me but I am unable to speak to anyone when i call. The recorder just refer me to your website.
De
  10th of Oct, 2008

Performance health USA, LLC
P.O. Box 971090
Phone: 888 2898740
PureAcaiBerry.com

I have been trying to cancel this product. I order the free trial and a few day later my credit card was charged. $79.99 for a monthly supply. I have been unable the contact the company to cancel the monthly charges.