This company is in the business to scam people. They have even created a website that they use for their cancellation policies at www.gohelpnow.com, they make it seem like a legit site by saying how they help 1000s. However if you point your broswer to this site and look at the page source code, scroll down to the bottom of the code and you'll find this:
Automated Support System
-Have a picture of a girl and automated text-to-speech "We can do all your support needs"
Have 3 buttons
1 Did you know (goes to FAQ sheet, made by Lisa)
2. Cancel Home Delivery Plan
- "Easy. We can be done in just a few minutes"
- 'Wait, there is a great opportunity for you. We can reduce the price to only $20 and you can even make a lot of money.' ->On click go to LP for them.
- If no, Say "easy, no problem. Who are you, (get email, phone, name to narrow down.) and enter the number on the bottle or the package or insert. Or, have a drop down with all our products to cancel from, with a couple fake ones as well.
- 'Almost done, would you like to stay enrolled at $19.95/month?'
- If no, cancel, and send email confirmation.
3. Return a product
- Go to step 3 of step 2.
- If within the time frame 2 options
*a. Tell them how much of a hassle it is for them and for us. We will refund all but $20 and they can keep the bottle for all we care.
*b. to return, have them fill out the RMA form, and tell them to write the RMA number on the package when they return the item. Automatically, 4 days later, give full refund and send reassurance email that they cancelled. (this may change, and not be automatic, but when a support rep manually enters in the RMA number.
- If not within the time frame, 2 options
*a. Tell them it is not with the time frame, but they can keep it for $20 and we will refund the rest.
*b. If they do want to go through the mess, have them fill out a form asking why they think we should make an excuse for them. Automatically, 4 days later, give full refund and send reassurance email that they cancelled. (this may change, like above)