PURE ACAI / PureAcai gohelpnow website is so grimey

This company is in the business to scam people. They have even created a website that they use for their cancellation policies at www.gohelpnow.com, they make it seem like a legit site by saying how they help 1000s. However if you point your broswer to this site and look at the page source code, scroll down to the bottom of the code and you'll find this:

Automated Support System
-Have a picture of a girl and automated text-to-speech "We can do all your support needs"
Have 3 buttons
1 Did you know (goes to FAQ sheet, made by Lisa)
2. Cancel Home Delivery Plan
- "Easy. We can be done in just a few minutes"
- 'Wait, there is a great opportunity for you. We can reduce the price to only $20 and you can even make a lot of money.' ->On click go to LP for them.
- If no, Say "easy, no problem. Who are you, (get email, phone, name to narrow down.) and enter the number on the bottle or the package or insert. Or, have a drop down with all our products to cancel from, with a couple fake ones as well.
- 'Almost done, would you like to stay enrolled at $19.95/month?'
- If no, cancel, and send email confirmation.
3. Return a product
- Go to step 3 of step 2.
- If within the time frame 2 options
*a. Tell them how much of a hassle it is for them and for us. We will refund all but $20 and they can keep the bottle for all we care.
*b. to return, have them fill out the RMA form, and tell them to write the RMA number on the package when they return the item. Automatically, 4 days later, give full refund and send reassurance email that they cancelled. (this may change, and not be automatic, but when a support rep manually enters in the RMA number.
- If not within the time frame, 2 options
*a. Tell them it is not with the time frame, but they can keep it for $20 and we will refund the rest.
*b. If they do want to go through the mess, have them fill out a form asking why they think we should make an excuse for them. Automatically, 4 days later, give full refund and send reassurance email that they cancelled. (this may change, like above)

Comments

26th of Sep, 2008
    ACAI BERRY

I HAVE NO ADDRESS.
    ONLY PHONE 888-289-8740, LITTLETON PERFORMANCE. RECORDING STATES 30MIN WAIT FOR CUSTOMER SERVICE. CHARGING AMEX CARD $80.90 FOR PAST 2MOS. WISH TO CANCEL ORDER. HOW CAN THEY BE REACHED??NOT SATISFIED W/PRODUCT.
    I SEE MINE IS NOT THE ONLY COMPLAINT.
    WHAT CAN BE DONE??? THE RECORIDNG STATES 30MIN. WAIT, THEN DISCONNECTS.

• De
      12th of Oct, 2008

I have sent all products back with a letter cancelling. I wonder any chances of this being cancelled or am I going to have to close my bank account. Any chances of getting money refunded. How were they able to use Oprah's name unless she is a satisfied customer.

• Ke
      13th of Oct, 2008

I agree 100% with the complaints that have been posted against this company. I knew from the moment that I received the trail product that something was wrong. Never did i know that they were going to charge my account $79.00 for a product that I did not order. Now, I'm out of $79.00 and I'm not sure if I'll get my money back. If there is anyway that we can expose this company and take them down. Please let me know! This company is a scam and should be shut down!

• Sh
      13th of Oct, 2008

same thing happened to me, was not aware they chg my card

• Re
      13th of Oct, 2008

i signed up for a free sample for 4.98 shipping and handeling and I was charged $79.76 on my bank visa card. I got an e mail stating the company did not have my address for my (FREE SAMPLE) !!! I am going to the bank tomorrow and protest this charge. I feel this is a scam.

• Ta
      14th of Oct, 2008

give me my money back i want it back in my account now or i will sew you i dont like your product and if you would pick up your phones you would know that

• Ka
      14th of Oct, 2008

i would like to cancel the products and please don't send me any
    more products and please credit my account for the two products i retuned to you. i want my money back for two products for am not intrested any more.

• Le
      17th of Oct, 2008

This is so aggervating. This company is a scam. I have been charged over $300 and they won't stop sending me the product. I'm going to my bank to dispute the charges and see if I can get my money back. Do not purchase a sample.

• He
      17th of Oct, 2008

I want this product stopped and my account re-creditied

PURE ACAI - Want my money back

I do not want you to send me another shipment. I want to return the 2nd shipment that you sent me without asking my permission. Let me know where to return the 2nd shipment! Please credit my money back. Thanks.How to call you ? I need talk to your customer services.

Call me please 256-726-7228. I need to talk to your customer service and return the 2nd shipment/pure acai that you sent me. Please reimburse the 2nd shipement and i will send the product back to you. Marta Sovyanhadi.

• El
      17th of Oct, 2008

I only request the trail size, now there is a charge on my card for $79.76. Please credit my American Express account. Product was not accepted.
    Thanks

19th of Oct, 2008
    PURE ACAI - Billing for product

Please call me at 256-726-7228 and leave me your phone #! I do not want your product. Why do you send me 2nd shipment! Please inform me the procedures to send back the pure acai! Thanks! I will change my credit card # asap! I do not want to deal with you after this. Please call me! How to return your 2nd shipment? How much you have charged my credit cards! Please call me tomorrow!

• Tf
      4th of Nov, 2008

What ripoff artists these people are. I wonder how much they are making if they do refund all but the $20. I see at least $200 on this page alone and how many other folks don't know this site is here until it's to late. They got me on 2 different Acai products under at least 4 different names so far. I had to cancel my account to stop them. Contacted my state Attorney General. Contacted Oprah and rachel Ray sites to let them know what was going on. Here's hoping they are caught.

• Sh
      4th of Nov, 2008

I would like to cancel my order and please do not charge my account 44.95. I was not satisfied with the product. Thank-you for letting my tried you trial for 15 days. Try calling but was put on hole for 30 plus minutes every time, was not happy with this hope this is not a scam not to talk to your costomer. My order number on my trial product was 1374001.
    Sincerely Sherri

• Bj
      19th of May, 2009
    PURE ACAI - Won't stop charges
    Advance Wellness Research

I ordered a trial size repsonded that I no longer wanted this product. They charge FULL PRICE and jusdt keep sending the product. You can REFUSE REFUSE REFUSE never open and they still don't get it. I have been charged 2 times for over $80 and NEVER do you speak to anyone that isn't foreign and always have very poor reception. This company should be shut down as previous complaints have also said. They won't credit your account at all. Just tough as far as they are concerned. I have returned 3 or 4 times and they always say you have to get AUTHOTIZATION for the CREDIT. Sure would be nice too know how you get that AUTHORIZATION as they DON'T OFFER IT> Glad to know so many are filing complaints against this Pure Acai that is a FRAUD.

• Ss
      15th of Jun, 2009
    Pure Acai
    Portland
    Oregon

This stuff is a total rip off. I wish I had found this web page before I ordered it. I too called before the trial date. Was told I wouldn't be billed but I was. Cancelled my credit card and told them fraud was going on. Well the credit card fraud department won't handle it. So now going to disputes department. I guess I am not the only one because they told me what paperwork to submit to get it removed. The web site doesn't cancel the order, you can be on hold for up to an hour and then talk to somone who doesn't know what is going on. I don't understand why this stuff is still allowed to be going on. I wish Oprah, NBC and any other plug show for this stuff would yank their support.

• Vi
      16th of Jun, 2009

I did the exact same thing and they continued to take money out of my account till I suspended my account.

The shippment of product actually comes from China. I have had numerous emails from them and not in one will they state they will no longer charge my account. At one point they said they would then charge me half the amount if I didnt want to send it back.

I have left numerous messages on their anser machine and no one calls me back. THIS IS A BIG SCAM!!!

I also put in a complaint to the bank.