Pure Acai Berry - FREE TRIAL / Acai Berry Free Trial Offer - Problems Cancelling

United States Review updated:
The Pure Acai Berry WebSite was recommended by someone on Twitter. I ordered the Acai Berry Free Trial and paid the S/H ($4.95). I was billed for the amount and received my product. Approximately 10 days after receiving the FREE Trial my bank contacted me regarding FRAUD ACTIVITY. The bank denied the $78.21 they were trying to put on my Business Debit Card. Basically what it appears they are doing is sending you a COMPLETE FULL BOTTLE and then they claim to have AGREEMENT at Site which most people don't read when sample is suppose to be FREE. Agrement says they will bill you for full amount of product after 10 days and will continue to ship and bill you for product.

This is really FALSE ADVERTISING. This company needs to STOP doing this to people.

Comments

Wo
  9th of Mar, 2010
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
This is very true!!! I actually cancelled the membership before the "10 days" and got a cancelation code, but my bank called me asking if i had aproved a transaction, and I didnt . They are charging me $145.95 took it right out of my bank account!!! Now Im going through that whole process of getting my money back. hopefully i do get it back! they should get seud! Worse company I've ever seen in my life!!!

PEOPLE DONT BUY THIS, THEY ARE JUST GOING TO STEAL YOUR MONEY!!!
THEY WONT ANSWER YOUR CALLS
OR EMAILS
THEY WILL STEAL YOUR MONEY!!!
He
  10th of Mar, 2010
I also ordered this 14 day trial and cancelled it in time because of doctors advise due to health issue. My bank stopped the colon cleanse but did not stop the acai berry from taking 149.95 out of my account. I called and got no help and was told that they did not have a record of me cancelling. They gave me an email to write to to ask for a refund. What can an honest, hardworking person do to get a refund and stop this scam. The website www.gohelpnow.com does not work. If anyone has been able to get a refund please email me @ Carolyngriffin88@yahoo.com and let me know what I need to do. I will be passing this information of my experience to everyone I know and talk with on the computer and have them tell everyone they know about our situation. Word of mouth is the best type of advertising. Too bad this is what has to be done. I suggest everyone do this and let us join together to stop this scam.
Au
  9th of Apr, 2010
I too decided to try this and did check all the screen to ensure that it was a trial only and that i would not automatically be charged for goods i did not order in future. Its stated on the website that you just did the trial and nothing further, no i find that the site has been closed down. My bank says i have to send them an email to cancel the payments but can't do this when you can't find them. Some thing should be done in relation to these matters. I for sure will be cancelling my credit card and never again trusting anyone on the internet for something that might interest me