Purco Fleet Services / false car rental damage claim
We rented a car from National Car Rental in Salt Lake City, UT back in 2004. When we returned the car without any damage, there was noone available to do a walk around. Weeks later, we received a bill for $914.62 in damages which were supposedly done to the bottom left bumper. We wrote them a letter and called them explaining that we did not do any damage to the car but they have ruined my credit.
More Purco Fleet Services Complaints & Reviews
- Purco Fleet Services - awful experience 
- PurCo Fleet Services, Inc. - insurance fraud 
- PurCo Fleet Services, Inc. - scam 
- Purco Fleet Services - unethical charges
- Purco Fleet Services, Inc - damage complaint
- [Resolved] Purco - charging for 'second estimate'
- Purco Fleet Services, Inc - customer service experience
- Purco Fleet Services - rental car
- Purco Fleet Services, Inc - complaint