Purco Fleet Services / awful experience
Aproximately two months ago my rental car was damaged when another car backed into it in a walmart parking lot in columbus, Indiana. There were no injuries, and my car sustained only minor cosmetic damages.
The Lady who backed into my car gave her insurance details to the national car rental agency and on the advice of the customer service agents, we did not call the police.
Today, I was contacted by a claims representative with Purco Fleet Services who informed me that the insurance company for the lady who backed into my car has only paid a portion of the losses incurred, and attempted to make arrangements over the phone for payment of the remaining amount. I did not and have not at any time made any verbal or written agreements to pay the amount of money in question.
The claims representative for Purco Fleet Services is stating that i need to pay 'loss of use' fee or administrative fees.
I don't know if I am actually liable for these fees. since it was my car that was damaged by another car This 'loss of use' and 'administrative fee' combined is approximately five hundred dollars. Any advice on where to go from here would be greatly appreciated.
More Purco Fleet Services Complaints & Reviews
- PurCo Fleet Services, Inc. - insurance fraud 
- Purco Fleet Services - false car rental damage claim
- PurCo Fleet Services, Inc. - scam 
- Purco Fleet Services - unethical charges
- Purco Fleet Services, Inc - damage complaint
- [Resolved] Purco - charging for 'second estimate'
- Purco Fleet Services, Inc - customer service experience
- Purco Fleet Services - rental car
- Purco Fleet Services, Inc - complaint