Puravankara Projects Limited / Non completion of projects

We purchased a flat in Oct 2005 with the assurance that the complex will be ready in Mar 2006. Till date, after more than a years delay,work is still going on, few families have had no option, but to move in and live in appalling conditions, no cleanliness, workers still on site. (DO TAKE NOTE THAT THERE HAS BEEN NO COMPENSATION PAID TO ANY OF THE BUYERS since the delay has been "due to God sent factors", give me a break... will they put up with a delay in my payments to them, if i also quoted "God sent factors"???

the builder has no clue as to what the completion dates are, work is at a snails pace. The rate per sq ft charged to us have been much higher under the reason that we had a "super premium" flat - ie facing club, facing "water body", facing landscape. the plans appear to have mysteriously changed, without any notification to us, so all we see now is waste material dumped in front of our flat. Mosquito menace and inability to even keep doors and windows open to let in fresh air!

More Puravankara Projects Limited Complaints & Reviews

Plus Puravankara Projects Limited - Reimbursement of the property tax

A  30th of Apr, 2007 by
Well said! But I hope it'll improve.
A  30th of Apr, 2007 by
Purvankaras Projects Limited are basically Pathetic Projects Ltd, shameless people with no ethics. All they want is fool people and make money.
A  28th of Jul, 2007 by
Purvankara needs to really work on their quality. It has really gone down. They have large projects like Purva Highlands but one cannot be assured about quality. Quality means " Every Customer is Happy" and not 99.9% of customers are happy" It is both inside and outside.
N  7th of Oct, 2010 by
the cmlaints are very much GENUINE and I also share it equivocally.
N  7th of Oct, 2010 by
The complaints are very much GENUINE and I also share it equivocally.
N  23rd of May, 2012 by
Please let us know your suggestion for purchasing in may 2012 is good idea in swanlake ?
N  21st of Mar, 2014 by
Of course the complaint is true But the sufferers are those who have booked as back as in 2006/07. We have had a long wait. But now that almost eight years are over, may be in another 5-6 years the project will get over. So I think that people can book now.