Pupsamillion / Misrepresented

1 AR, United States Review updated:

On Dec. 4th of 2007 we purchased 2 minature English Bulldogs from Jeff and Tonya Graham in Arkansas, we have had many problems including cherry eye, skin irritations, ear infections, and last but not least, I was told that neither puppy would weigh over 30lbs. at the max. The female puppy that was purchased looks just like a standard English Bulldogs, but weighs only 33lbs. which is what she should weigh, but the male we purchased is now 14 months old and weighs 60lbs.
I love both of the dogs I purchased, but was misled that all Jeff and Tonya's dogs were very healthy and that their Minature English Bulldogs would weigh around 30lbs. and like I said the male weighs 60lbs. Oh, and by the way the male looks nothing like an English Bulldog, he looks more like a short Boxer Bulldog!! So, please do alot of researching before purchasing any dog off line especially when you pay a large amount for the dogs like I did!!

More Pupsamillion Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Wi
      8th of Sep, 2009

i purchased a puppy from these people, 2 years ago. I have read alot of the complaints about them online and I am thankfull that my dog is healthy and very loving. She is perhaps one of the most well behaved dogs we have ever owned. I attribute that to training and her owners (and of course thankfull that she was released from their puppy mill). Yes, the dog is great, however she is NOT what was sold to me. She is 37 lbs and is clearly a boston terrier and bulldog mix, however to be exact I will never know. I was not given the papers I was promised. I got lucky with my dog, however I see that others did not. This saddens me and their business should be shut down. Dogs are bred for the love of the breed NOT for money. DO NOT SUPPORT PUPSAMILLION

• Be
      22nd of May, 2010

ABOUT FOUR YEARS AGO I PURCHASED WHAT I THOUGHT WAS A MINIATURE ENGLISH BULLDOG AND PAID $2500.00, WELL MY DOG LOOKS MORE LIKE A BOSTON TERRIER AND HAS ALSO BEEN CONFUSED WITH AN AMERICAN BULLDOG. HE SEEMS TO HAVE STOMACH ISSUES AT TIMES BUT OTHER THEN THAT HE IS HEALTHY. I TOO WROTE AND CALLED JEFF AND TONYA GRAHAM, WITH QUESTIONS ABOUT WHY MY PUPPY WAS NOT LOOKING LIKE AN ENGLISH BULLDOG, REQUESTED INFORMATION ON HIS PARENTS LINE, THEY NEVER ANSWERED. I LOVE MY DOG AND I AM SADDEN THAT SO MANY PEOPLE HAVE BEEN DUPED BY THIS COUPLE.