Puppy Boutique / Misuse of photos

1 9113 Taft StPembroke Pines, FL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 954-885-6600

ALSO knows as: www.puppyboutique.com. They recently purchased a Min Pin from us off a well known Pet Auction site known for shady practices. They auction off these tiny little puppies and then drag them across country in cargo vans and trailers. This company won my puppy for $400.00 and then paste and copied OUR picture to their website and raised the price to $1500.00. They didn't even have possession of our puppy.

Thank God we found out what they actually do to the puppies and how they handle their business ethics before our puppy was shipped. They have it posted ALL over their website that Ozzy Ozborne's family has bought from them along with at least 50 other Mega Stars... do they really know HOW they get their puppies? Do the Mega Stars really know where they get them? Does anyone know HOW they get their MEGA MONEY photos???

Comments

• Ji
      30th of Nov, 2008

look at pictures, some are in the store.look at donation page, letter from sharon o. herself.every photo up bought a dog in matter of fact there are over 30 more they could not put picture up .get a life and talk facts and not something you do not no anything about

• Mi
      8th of Jun, 2009

That puppy boutique is an absolutely horrible place. I purchased my two twin puppies from them, not knowing how absolutely terrible their ethics were. I was promised two shihpoos, growing to 7-8lbs, in perfectly healthy condition. When I took my dogs to the vet they were diagnosed with heart murmurs and ear mites/ear infections. Luckily within a few months they outgrew the murmure but to this day they get constant ear infections. I also know have two 14 and 15 lbs dogs. The "pet store" took no responsibilty and I strongly recommend that anyone wanting to get a pet go to a breeder or a rescue; I know that I surely will nextime.