PUNJAB SECURITY SERVICES / Big Fraud and Money Seekers

1 India Review updated:

Dear All,

Just bware from chandigarh pepole, my sanjeev shah i was a jobseeker so saw a add in newspaper and i called that number given in newspaper they called me and they have deposit 1100 rs for regestration and that company is running by EX army person this is a shameful thing for EX Army that they are ditching the person who is in trouble.

Now note the add of that fraud person:

SCO 94-95, 2nd floor, cabin no 25, sector 17-C UT Chandigarh
cell no -[protected], [protected]

Comments

10th of Dec, 2010

yes !!! PUNJAB SECURITY SERVICES is fraud and useless layers.
    I was wonderfully cheated by them for RS 15000/-
    They have given fraud appointment letter with ID card of Company fron Sector 17 C.But at the time of joining i was told to meet Sanjay in Mohali {(which is main head (Swami of Chor Party) doing all manuplation with the needy guys)} but now they are not either confirming me my job or nor refunding my money back.As I am regularly asking them for joining but finally they has refused me after saying that we have no job rt now and we kept your money as security.

So please it's humble req with all to beware of these money seekers they are all here for money and real sense A BIG CHOR and Fraud and help me to bring my money back..All replies will be obliged.

Sanjay Singh