Punjab National Bank / forfeiting deceased persons money
After the death of our father Mr Hari Singh Saini. We obtained succession certificate from court. We have made cashout from other Banks . But the Branch Manager of Punjab National Bank Defence Colony Hisar Haryana. Has been delaying the payment since three months . All necessary documents have been submitted to the bank . Bank has lost our original Copy of fixed deposit . Which was handed over to the bank. It is requested foro deep investigation of this case this manager and some other men of the Punjab National Bank are forfeiting the public money. Documents submitted to the banksare:
1. Sucession certificate from the honourable court
3. Death certificate from Municipal committee
4. Individual identity proof.
5. One PNB form dully filled and noterised from court.
What else is required to give the payment if bank has not planned to forfeit the money. Can you give the reason????
More Punjab National Bank Complaints & Reviews
- Punjab National Bank - very poor mobile banking service 
- Punjab National Bank - debit from my a/c without my consent 
- Punjab National Bank - demand draft 
- Punjab National Bank - cibil report 
- Punjab National Bank - difficulty on cash deposit 
- Punjab National Bank - my loan account shows nagitive status on my loan account
- Punjab National Bank - cheque case not disposed off in standard period
- Punjab National Bank - cash withdrawal in atm of abu dhabi in madinat zayad mall / dirham 1000/- withdraw
- Punjab National Bank - customer service
- Punjab National Bank - complaint against punjab national bank officer