Punjab National Bank / debit from my a/c without my consent

India Review updated:
4.45
I am an ex employee of Punjab National Bank. I had cleared all my dues and was releived from my services on 15.12.2007. The bank has by mistake debited my account on 22.12.2007 for adjustment of salary. I have issued a cheque and there is risk of its getting bounced. What do I do? Is the bank authorised to debit my account without my consent?

Comments

Au
  6th of Aug, 2008
i agree. this type of attitude is fairly common in some bakings and bankers. I know of Mr JK Aggarwal who is the regional manager in Punjab. He has been an unfair person for most of his career. He is more malignant now after occupying an even higher position. These people should be condemned by the employees more than by the consumers.
Ra
  12th of Aug, 2008
Dear Sir/Madam,

Today i am going for withdraw the Rs. 4500/- from Axis bank ATM at Near Kargil petrol Pump, Agra.

When I put my ATM card in ATM Machine and proceed for withdraw of Rs 4500/- the ATM Machine indicate "Please wait your transaction is being proceseed", but after some time machine indicated "Your Session is timed out" and finally i can not have recieved any payment from Axis ATM machine.

I again put my ATM in SBI, Kargil petrol pump ATM Machine and prceed for Rs. 4500/- and i got RS.4500/-.

When i check my account the amount withdraw from AXIS ATM is also debited in my A/c.

Please see the matter and confirm me.

Rahul Kumar
PNB A/c. no. - 1828000101160437.
Ri
  24th of Aug, 2008
how to check my account on net please explain me
Ka
  1st of Nov, 2008
hi sir,

Subject:- Cash not dispensed in ATM but account debited

Details:-
On 28/10/2008, i am going for withdraw the Rs. 1000/- from SBI bank ATM at VijayNagar, Marol, Mumbai.

When I put my ATM card in ATM Machine and proceed (try)three time's for withdraw of Rs 1000/- the ATM Machine indicate "'SORRY UNABLE TO PROCESS" every time, but after some time i check my balance machine shows only 440/ only.
then i withdraw only 400/.

Please see the matter and confirm me.

kailash singh,
PNB A/c. no. - 0962000101318465
Sa
  28th of Nov, 2008
tere maa ki chut
Na
  25th of Jan, 2009
respected sir
my self narayan lal meena probationary officer in andhra bank
i withdraw 2000 rs from prakashraopet jn punjab national bank atm in visakhapatnam
my a/c debited but i did not get cash
my a-c no-054310012028994 in andhra bank
dtd 17-01-2009 time 16.34 atm id w2046200
please see the matter and confirm me
Am
  14th of May, 2009
Debit from my Acount No.0546000100146551, Named-Amritpal S/o Sh. Shiv Chand Bhikhi Without my consent (Amount 7000/-) on dated 7/5/2009. I withdrawan 7000 rupess throgh Axis Bank Mansa(ATM) at 16.16 hours Dated-7/5/2009 at that time my balance was alright, but when I checked my Acount balance on 13.26 hours of 14/5/2009 i found 7000 rupess missing from my Acount

Please look in to the matter and do the needfull.

Cont-9915412228
Ad
  19th of May, 2009
i have complaint about PNBbranch indergarh teh.seondha distt.datia madhya pradesh.i have deposited a chequeno.235902 of rs.23139 in the branch on 5-5-2009 . Bank employee said to me to come after 5days till now i visited the bank for three times in such extrme hot conditions but not get the money in the account.

The Branch does not have the facility of drinking water as well.
please look into the matter so that i can got the money as early as possible.
my a/c no. is 069800 0100141330
Ni
  14th of Aug, 2009
hi,
i am nitasha sharma. last month i have gone to pnb for the purpose of issue of cheque book but they told fill the form and it will come with in two three days to yours home but now it is the next month no cheque book has come. is it the service of pnb. my contact no is 9814852878. i am living in panchkula and my account is in pnb sector 20 panchkula( Haryana).
So
  21st of Oct, 2009
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
hellow sir I, Somnath Sharma, have a saving A/C in Panjab National Bank (PNB) & also have a ATM of PNB and i try to withdraw the money (Rs. 3000/-) from P.N.B., ICICI bank, SBI ATM on 19/10/09 but i did not receive cash and when i check my A/C the same amt. had deducted. I Complaint to customer care of PNB then i got a complaint no. 20875305.
kindly solve my problem and cradit my a/c with the same amt i.e. Rs. 3000/-.
my a/c no. is 2789000400033521.
If you need any furhter detials pl. call me on Mobile NO. 09457303058. Reply awiated.
thanking you.
Mo
  17th of Jan, 2010
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
i am studant of mahraj mah vdhlay callaj chhatarpur

name modh ishak
Me
  9th of Apr, 2010
hellow sir,
I, meera chopra, have a saving A/C no 2416010100001596 in Panjab National Bank (PNB)at samrala chowk & also have a ATM of PNB and i try to withdraw the money (Rs. 3000/-) from icici ATM, at chd road near mega mart, ludhiana on 07/04/10 but i did not receive cash and when i check my A/C the same amt has been detuct from my account.and i approch to manager of branch they took written complaint from me and said wait for one month.but i want money immidately cause my husband was met wid an accident plz help me as soon as u can
thanx with regards
for need any further details call me at 9915541534
e-mail me at sarvinder143@gmail.com
Ic
  13th of Apr, 2010
Dear Meera,

We are the customer service team at ICICI Bank and are sorry to hear about your experience. Please approach you respective bank regarding the discrepancy, We'll extend full co-operation in order to resolve your issue.

Regards,
ICICI Customer Service Team.
De
  9th of Jun, 2011
For resolution of all PNB related complaints...Pls. contact customer service manager at 9868234843
An
  3rd of Jun, 2016

Punjab National Bank - Did not Receive Cash from ATM but BAlance Deducted
Punjab National Banking
India
pnbindia.in

Dear Sr. Manager,

• My Name is Ankur Garg.(Azaad News Employee also)
• I have an account in Punjab National Bank, Taraori.Account Detail:
 A/c No- 4041000100015866
 A/c Holder Name – ANKUR GARG
 Father Name – Brij Lal
 Address – h.n 149, Maya Ram Colony Taraori.
 ATM last 4 digit- 0614
 Last 2 transactions – 500 Rs/-, 51 Rs/-.
 Reg Telephone Number- 9896520064
• I make a transactionof Rs/- 1000 on 17th Nov 2011, in the evening around at 7:30 PM from NOIDA any HDFC ATM.
• I did not received the cash but my balance was deducted.
• I launched a complain against that in PNB customer Care. Complain Number is (56572126)
• After 10 days they respond me that your claim has been rejectde.
• When I asked them why my claim is rejected ? They said to me contact with Local Branch.
• It is not possible for me to come there with in working days. I can be there only on Sundays.
• So, Please you are requested to look in to the metter.

It’s a humble request to you to solve my problem. Refund my money as soos as possible.

Ishall be very thank full to you.
Hd
  6th of Jun, 2016
Dear Customer,

Request you to write to talktous@hdfcbank.com along with the details of the ATM you visited, date and time of transaction and registered contact details. Kindly mention the ref ID- TTU-060616-06 in the subject line. We will take it up on priority.

-Bejoy
HDFC Bank Customer Assistance.
Ba
  22nd of Aug, 2016
Hi... i am Amit Bansal.my Problem Gas Refund, Bank Charges any Transaction Sms Not received So Pl all Amount Send me My cell Number 9855522112

Punjab National Bank Logo Punjab National Bank