PUNEET GAS SERVICE -ROHINI DELHI / BOOKING OF GAS CYLINDER

India Review updated:
I am geting cylinder from Puneet gas service ,rohini delhi. For the past 20 days I am trying to contact Puneet gas service over phone and it is either engaged or no response. Kindly advice Puneet gas service ,delhi to book and deliver the gas cylinder to consumer No: 26147.

Comments

Al
  1st of Sep, 2008
I am a Consumer of 'Rohini Gas Services', Rohini. My Consumer No. is RG-11624. Whenever my cooking cylinder get empty then I get scared to contact the dealer for filling the empty cylinder. Becuase, each and every time we have to visit their shop for booking of refilling the cyclinder. THIS DEALER IS NEVER EVERY AVAILABLE TO CONTACT THEM OVER PHONE. Since last one week I am trying to contact this dealer for refilling my empty cylinder but his all the numbers are engaged and no response.

MAY I PLEASE REQUEST TO ADVICE THIS DEALER TO FREE THEIR TELEPHONES TO ENABLE CUSTOMER TO BOOK THEIR COOKING CYLINDER.

THANKS,
-ALOK CHOPRA
Me
  24th of Jun, 2010
I have been trying to get through to Punit Gas Rohini for the last 12-15 days. It is virtually impossible to get through to them. The phones are always busy or there is no response. Will the owner please do something about it or atleast give few more telephone lines to its staff so that they can attend to customers calls also. I feel scared the moment i get to know that i have to get the cylinder filled.
So
  19th of Nov, 2010
This is a perpetual complaint against Puneet Gas Service. I am also a sufferer of the same problem from them. My gas connection no. is PG 49698. I believe that it would be better to forward our complaints at the below mentioned email id and phone no.
vverma@indianoil.co.in; 011-23412268
which belongs to Mr. V. K. Verma who is the Indane's area manager for Delhi.
An
  10th of Jan, 2011
TO, THE G.M & CUSTOMER SERVICE MANAGER

Dear Sir,
puneet gas service f-2/132 sec-16, rohini del-110085 ctc#-27856431
This is to inform you that, when we are call the gas booking agency they not pick - up the phone at least 50-100 time dial the call, after pick the phone they take to delivered the gas more than 15-20 days, wating for reply n action...i hope for best service in future...
CUSTOMER NO PG46933
Ps
  9th of May, 2011
Hi, i want to book the gas refill & they have again changed the no.
Kindly provide me the new mobile no for gas refill.
Ap
  4th of Mar, 2014
HI I HAD BOOKED MY GAS SINCE 26TH AND IT DIDN'T COME SO I WANT TO KNOW THE REASON AND WHEN IT WILL COME.MY PG NUMBER IS 26617 AND REFILL BOOK NUMBER 2000229821426347. THANKS aparna jha.
Pa
  8th of Apr, 2018
Pls book my new connection of punnet gas service I have to book new cylinder but he has refused me I live in sector 16 rohini C-2/156, 2floor.