Pune Trafic / Trafic rules ki aisi taisi

Phone: 9373049933

Today while commuting to office at Hinjewadi Pune I came across I educated fool who was driving his car (BR 14 H 7105) in free style putting all others at risk. He was changing the lanes violently.

I complained @ this at “Hinjewadi chowk” by pointing them the vehical and also provided the vehicle but god knows whether police would take any action on such offenders?

Even I tried to complain @ same at next crossing (KPIT) but police over there was reluctant to book this.

Are we tolerating this or driving like this is not a crime at all?

On one side we are talking of traffic problems and on the other side discounting such misbehaviors. There should be big fine for such offenders, So that we can drive peacefully in coming years.

Ja

Comments

• Ka
      4th of May, 2008

I AM STAYING AT VISHRANTWADI.INFRONT OF MY BULDING(JAI GANESH VISHWA) TWO WHEELER/FOUR WHEELER PARKED ON HALF OF THE ROAD.THERE IS NO ROAD TO ENTER THE BULDING.SO I WANT TO TAKE ADVICE FROM U.WHAT HAS TO BE DONE? PLEASE TAKE ACTION AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

MOB.NO.9860679744

• Su
      13th of Dec, 2008

Please check Trafic at Nasik phata and kasarwadi rail station when going from pune to bhosari side hardly any space for vehicles all space accupaied from auto rikshwas and near kasarwadi rail station all trucks and company busses are standing. and the trucks are very near to rail track. one side we are talking of traffic problems and road windings. on the other side discounting such misbehaviors. when we can drive peacefully in coming years.