Pundmann Motor Company / warrant service on my 2015 ford f-150 on 6/4/2018

I am advising you of the following review I posted in response to a customer satisfaction questionnaire I received today. I responded in reply to the dissatisfaction of service and failure of the dealer service agent to repair an issue with my F-150 listed above.

Pundmann Ford will not get my warranty work or business any further. Brought my 2015 F150 new at Pundmann and have brought it in twice for warranty work. Both times the truck was returned without the problems being fixed. The last time I took it in on 6/4/2018 for exhaust soot dripping a large puddle on my garage floor. I was told that it is a common problem with F150's and not to worry about it. I told the service rep it's like having an oil leak staining the floor. I showed him photos of the pie sized mess on the floor and all he could say was there was nothing they could do about it. Last time I do business with that outfit. I will refer these problems to Ford division customer service. Who wants an ugly mess on their garage floor?

I am attaching photos of my complaint that I wanted repaired by the dealer's service department, Pundmann Ford in St Charles MO. I've never bought a new vehicle expecting, much less experiencing, a mess to be made on my garage floor. I would expect Ford did not build that truck to cause a mess on any customer's floor, driveway or street. Please help me get this fixed. Thank you. Thomas Haun. [protected] or [protected]. [protected]@sbcglobal.net

Th