Puma at Mohegan Sun / Store &Manager&

1 Mohegan SunUncasville, CT, United States Review updated:

My husband and I Went into Puma on our vacation and were looking to do an exchange for our daughter to get some new sneakers with a unwanted gift that was purchased a few weeks prior. The sales associate whose name i am unsure of told us that she wasnt sure on how to do the exchange but her manager Julie could take care of it for us. She told us to wait while she would go inform her. I saw her walk to the back of the store where the Manager was on the phone and seemed to have no patience for the sales associate. We did some browsing while we waited... and waited... and waited... 15 minutes later Julie comes over and demands to know what our problem was with the previous purchase. My husband was frustrated already at this point and I could tell that she was frustrated too for whatever reason. I told her our situation and Julies response was that she was to busy then to take care of the exchange. I told her that we knew what product exactly that we wanted to exchange for because our daughter had picked it out the day before on the internet. Julie then yelled at me and said that she would help us when the store was less busy, which there only 4 people in line waiting. She seemed to have very little control in the stores staff, who were texting on their cell ones, and goofing around. Needless to say, we decided to leave and I will not be returning to the store again. I would be interested to talk to Julie's boss and inform him of the way she's "running" the store.

Has anyone else had this kind of experience? I am upset that Mohegan Sun would employ such people in a store like Puma. I was so excited to learn when they were opening, and I cant believe how they treat their customers.

-Concerned in Connecticut

Julie, if you are reading this... Get a grip on your store!

• Ikiki's Response, Feb 24, 2018

they sent me wrong size, not even close. called them to return it and apparently their policy starts NOT when you receive the goods but when the order is placed. I was 2 days too late when called and was denied the return. so their advertised 30days return policy is NOT actually 30 days. it took them 8 days to ship it! never again puma, bye.

Dd

Comments

• Me
      16th of Aug, 2018
    Puma - Charge

I received a charged 136.98 on 6/15/2018 on last numbers of .ca d 9482 which I don't have and the charge was declined.

I have never ordered anything from your Company.

Please clear this up for me.

I must have been scammed.

Terry

• Ik
      20th of Aug, 2018
    Puma - Bad product and unfair policy!
    puma.com

• Pr
      1st of Sep, 2018
    Puma - Warm jacket
    Jaisalmer Rajasthan
    India

I purchased a jacket from your company. Where we started zip that part is broken. This happened in just one day after buying the evedence designer jacket. please help me.

21st of Oct, 2018
    Puma - Puma bmw sneaker
    Alberton
    South Africa
    puma.co.za

Have been looking for my size for 6month am told they start with size 6 & am a size 3 or 4...please assist.disatisfied customer

• Am
      22nd of Oct, 2018
    Puma - Puma redbull shoes
    Edapally
    India

I purchased puma redbull shoes before 5 month but now the shoe is damaged .I believed puma but now the condition of shoe is very bad.please do something of my shoes .I have only used the shoes few days.This is the quality of shoes you are giving for 6000 rs .Please maintain some quality in your product

23rd of Oct, 2018
    Puma - Puma golf shoes
    Puma.com

I have been buying Puma products for a while. But their quality is going down and now the China made golf shoes are bleeding black colors on my socks and Puma refuse to accept responsibility for defective product or send me dark socks. I am not buying Puma any more

• Me
      5th of Jan, 2019
    Puma - Product
    Germany

I bought 2 pieces of a puma collection at Lima, Peru when I was traveling. I got back to Brazil and the first time I used my new puma pants, they started to have a friction between the legs and appeared a lot of strings of tissue, like it was worn out.
    Now I cannot go back to Lima to complaint where I bought. What should I do?