Pull-A-Part / Filthy

1 AL, United States Review updated:

This commercial is very inappropriate. I wouldn't want my children to come across this commercial. I don't like it and neither should anyone else want to see something like that. I would like for it to be off the air. It is very appauling! I'm disguisted with this commercial!

Comments

18th of Feb, 2009

MAM FOR THOSE'S WHO HALVE NOT BEEN FORCE DTOO ENDRUE THSI COCMERCAL THEM SELF'S, MAY I ASK WAHT IT IS SPEFICIALLY THAT U FOND SO DISGUISTING "" ANDOR "" APPAULLING, ,

IN REGRAFDS TO TIHS COMCERCILA I AGRE WIHT U ON A BAISE LEVLE IF NOHTANG ESLE..

THTA IS TO SAY I DO NOT WSIH FOR CNILDREN TO VEIW FLITH NOR DO I PESRONLALLY PERFER TO HALF MATREIALS OFF A SHAL WE SAY INAPROPRITAE NAITUR IN MY HMOE

BUTB BEFOR WE MAKE OUR JUJDEMETN "" YAY "" OR "" NEA "" LET US FRIST CODSNIER THE EDIVNECE

I LOCK FOWRAD TO FRUTHER CORISPONDNESS WTIH YOU REGRADING THSI MATER

SNICERLY,

BLESINGS

Dr M A CARNARVORO

• Mi
      16th of Jun, 2009

I am sick of this commercial. My daughter saw it and said 'mom I see her boob" I want this commercial pulled of the air!!! I hate seeing it, it isn't selling any car parts but her body.Pull it already!!

29th of Mar, 2012

pull a part in cleveland ohio on west 130th street is false advertising parts saying that a transmission solenoid is a valve body i brought up a picture to them of the solenoid proving it was a solenoid and they faught with me over it and swore that it was a valve body and tried to charge me 36 dollars for a 14 dollar part without warranty should i sue them or should i try to talk to them a 4th time?

29th of Mar, 2012

also they sold me this solenoid 2 times for the price of an actual solenoid but now supposedly it is a valve body what should i do because i tried to explain to them the solenoid bolts down into the valve body and the valve body is a huge part not a little part that takes a gasket. Im personally tired of there bull crap and want to get the part for the online listed price but am in fear that i will have to take them to court for false advertisement and fraud for selling me a part for a different price then listed.

29th of Mar, 2012

the left is a solenoid the right is a valve body tell me how they look alike in any way.