Publix Supermarket / poor service, check out etc.
The last 3 times I have gone into Publix to pickup a few items, the check out lines were ridiculously long. Tuesday night topped it all. There was 9 people with groceries in the 10 Items or less "speed lane". When the store mgr. finally got on the PA system for the second time, the line shortened to 5 people. Add this to the nonexistent service at the Deli, the pre-made Deli salads that are brown-edged, the small cramped aisles, along with the half-molded bakery items still on their shelves.
Publix employees themselves do not even buy deli salads. I can get in and out of Albertson's and even Winn Dixie with a few items quicker. I can even get through WalMart's cashier-run check out with a week's basket of groceries faster that I can get out of Publix fwith 3 items.
Since Publix does not have think it needs to hire more workers and/or declines to raise their wages so that employees will stay, they have finally lost me as a customer after about 12-14 years.
After shopping at Publix for many years I have watched it decline steadily and dramatically in recent years. I have finally had it. I will no longer shop for anything at Publix. I may have to drive further but it will be less stressful.
741 S. Orlando Ave.
Winter Park, FL
Hal pierce's Response, Apr 01, 2018
Was in the bakery Wednesday even and the young lady with glasses seems to be always on her phone the young lady name was Amanda this is an on going issue when I come to the bakery. This store is close to me we live in Atlantis just wanted to bring it to your attention
More Publix Supermarket Complaints & Reviews
- Publix - do they really care about the worker 
- Publix - bad company 
- Publix Spring Water - publix spring water smelled & tasted bad 
- Publix - oasis 
- Publix - politics at publix 
- Publix Super Markets - pay
- Publix Super Markets - false employment security
- Publix Super Markets - pharmacy at beckett lake plaza in clearwater fl store #4548
- Publix Super Markets - produce 
- Publix Super Markets - I am complaining about a recent experience in the publix store located on atlantic blvd in pompano beach, fl.