Publix / loud obnoxious music
Please consider a change in your music selections for food shoppers. Right now I run in and run out - FAST- picking up the two-fers only because the so-called "music" puts me in a Very BAD MOOD. I can't wait to get out!
Some palatable or lighter strains of listening moods are plentiful and available. Why not accommodate your shopping clientile instead of 20 or 30 year old people? Many of my friends also wish for this change. You want customers happy while shopping and certainly feel somewhat happy when they leave. I never feel that way when I leave any Publix.
I"ve made this comment to people at the service desks from time to time with their comment to me that we have no control over this. We just tune it out."
Sorry, but my friends and I can't do this and shouldn't have to choose that option.
If your excuse is to please the workers while they do their job, please consider the pleasing of the customers who are spending their hard-earned money for groceries.
Majority rules, I hope, in this case. Thank you for your time and consideration.
I might add that Publix is rated high in my book for their store presence and friendliness and organization of stock items.
But, I'm going to have to make a choice whether I continue to shop Publix in the future. Would you plese respond to this e-mail. Thank you.
More Publix Complaints & Reviews
- Publix - do they really care about the worker 
- Publix - bad company 
- Publix Spring Water - publix spring water smelled & tasted bad 
- Publix - oasis 
- Publix - politics at publix 
- Publix - harassment, suspension hours cut
- Publix Super Markets - customer service 
- Publix Super Markets - pay
- Publix Super Markets - false employment security
- Publix Super Markets - pharmacy at beckett lake plaza in clearwater fl store #4548