Publishers Sweepstakes Commission / award claim final winning notification

Phone: 1-888-306-4185 ext 1

received letter stating that i won 1, 000, 000 and a check for $4572.00. i was instructed to call to activate the check and then call back once i deposited it. i went to my bank to find out if this were a legitimate check and they found this website for scams/fraudulent checks. The check was written on "Amegy Bank of Texas PO Box 27459 Houston TX 77227" and the remitter was "ACCC Insurance Company PO Box 680247 Houston TX 77268.

Cw

More Publishers Sweepstakes Commission Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Ha
      10th of Mar, 2010

I just got this same thing claiming I won 125, 000 and a check for 4875.00. I called and he wouldn't give me any info, so I knew it was a scam at that point. The letter said National Consultants 200 Queen streen hamilton ontario L4C4M5 phone 1-647-865-5304. The check and bank info is the same.

• Lg
      11th of Jun, 2010

i got the same check mine was 3380.00 and i deposited took out the money and sent it to new york to a ivan taher 2 days later i found out it was a scam now i owe my bank and i need help. it was so stupid!!! BUT I WILL GO AFTER THEM.THIS GUY WHO DOSENT ANSWER OR GIVE INFO IS MIDDLE EASTERN >:{

7th of Aug, 2011

I RECIEVED THE SAME THING THEY ARE STATING THAT I WON ONE MILLION DOLLLARS, SENT ME A CHECK FOR $2650.00 HAD TO CALL 1-888-776-4984, AND ASK FOR A REP. SHE WASN'T AVAILABLE HAD TO TALK TO HER IN ORDER FOR THE CHECK TO BE ACTIVATED WHAT DO YOU SUGGEST THAT I DO? MIND YOU THE CHECK IS WRITTEN UNDER CITIBANK