Publishers Renewal Service Co and National Reader's Service / SCAM

1 10406 Shawnee Mission Pkwy, Shawnee Mission, KS, US Review updated:
Phone: (1877) 211-1289, (517) 505-8088, (1800) 304-8567, (800) 514-0049

I am trying to cancel my subscription they are saying no. There are two company that are affiliated the first one is Treasure coast, their phone number is [protected], in order to speak to someone you have to say that you are trying to make a payment and they will call you back. The person that called me back was Mike Sumerix he called me back on a different number which was [protected]. That company's address is 5100 South Cleveland Avenue suite 318 Fort Myers FL, 33907, at least that's the address Mike gave me when I asked him. The last person I spoke to hung up on me! The other company is National Readers Service their number is [protected]. They sent me a something back in 05, when I googled the address I got an address for a Magazine Inc company and that address is 236 Mustang Trail Ste 105 Virginia Beach, Virginia 23452 U.S.A. and their number is [protected]. Let me know if I helped.
oh and I called the number Mike called me from 45 minutes after he called me this lady named Cory picked and said that was her cell phone, I told her my name was Stephanie and she said " oh Hey Stephanie" like she knew me. I told her I received a call from that number she said when, I said this morning and she said if I had received a called from the Magazine Company, then she told me to hold on. I heard Mike's voice in the background. She was going to pass me Mike when I said no about getting the call from the Magazine company then she said " I didn't call you I haven't used my cell phone since this morning, because I just got in from work."

Ca

Comments

• 7o
      Nov 03, 2010

Finally someone who is willing to really speak out about this issue!!! I used to work for them and my if you don't get magazine sales through any means possible (they really didn't care what or which way you get it) they would fire you. The Manager and the relative Owner (both know each other really well) would purchase Personal Customer Information for dimes on the dollar (I am very sure they buy that Information from another company that doesn't care nor respect their own Privacy Policy when it comes to protecting Personal Consumer Information) and we as the employess are forced to make Cold Call Sales and if we don't reach a certain goals as a team eventually they will start letting people go. On top of that the one's whom DO GET THE SALES have to go through the drama and garbage that the senior managers and senior staff (of this so called company) put you through. If they see that you are making alot of sales and you are not apart of their "social network" (in otherwords you are putting up with the dishonor of using psychological manipulation & social enginnering to CONVINCE cusotmer's that they are making a reputiable purchase) they will find a way to convience the Main Manager (I forgot what his name was I really don't care because it is so obvious that you are truly "smelling a rat" when you look at his disgusing face) to have him convienced enough to get you fired. It is funny I spoke with a Federal Prosecutor about the issue when I worked for a different company. I googled this company I used to work for and it is still surpising that Florida State Prosecutors nor Federal Prosecutors haven't shut these folks down (well it is harkenly obvious to say that our Judical System is just as corrupt and they are all about the money as well). BUT Damint!!! If the State or the Federal Government wants to put some value back into Justice (as it once was a long time ago) and if they want to make some SERIOUS CASH then they need to shut down this company and its "affilates" and to make America a better place to live in (at least a little bit better) our Judical System needs to go after Scam Companies like this. In our country, it would be pretty obvious if a Judge, Prosecutor, or Public Defender would receive a scam phone call trying to convience them to purchase a "magazine subscription service" only to be repeatly called by "The Scam Company" over and over again over a period of weeks to months to address that a "monthly payment was not made" when in fact it was... on the other end of the phone... not knowing the primary intention of the forced employee, its scamming employers, officers, directors, owners, agents, etc. to ONLY collect that Judges, Prosecutors, or Public Defenders Credit Card information. I would SERIOULSY believe that if they (via. example the Judge, State/Federal Prosecutors, and related Public Defenders) where put in such a situation (like the millions of private citizen's who do not have the time or neither care about speaking about the issue...with the exception above) that it would be Headine News by next morning but since everyone isn't a Judge, Prosecutor, nor Public Defender that gives "The Scam Company" the rest of the 99.99% United States Populace an opporunity to steal from many hardworking Americans the realitistic and neccessary lifeline that helps many Americans make it through ends meet, if even that in this reccesive/depressive economy.

I googled this company and it is REALLY SAD to see that not only due they have their SAME location but HEY GUESS WHAT they have opened up another location!!! My gosh the world is REALLY going to end some day!!!

For those of you who are with me on this one and need some real OBJECTIVE, TRUE, and FACTUAL information here are their REAL Physical Business Locations:

Treasure Coast Renewals Inc
    1415 Colonial Boulevard, Fort Myers, FL
    [protected]

Treasure Coast Renewals Inc
    4218 Cleveland Avenue, Fort Myers, FL
    [protected]

I hope anyone can use this factual information and hire a Private Attorney, call a Florida State Agency, or the Florida State Attorney who regulates such matters (if one really exists out of the 9000 Agencies that are already out there). If you need a Witness, I will be MORE THAN willing to take the time aside to be subpoenaed to speak my mind and the truth behind these scammers

May God's Wraith fall swiftly upon them,