Publish America

Defrauds its authors

Publish America LLLP
Post Office Box 151
Frederick, Maryland
Publish America has paid me $17.57 since July, 2008. . They lead their authors into a false sense of security. Thus so, authors willing sign a contract that contains an arbitration clause. Authors can not take Publish America to court. Authors tried to start a class action lawsuit. Publish America took over the web site.
My book has sold in Europe, India, Japan, Hong Kong, Australia, eBay, and on the university level. Publish America says that this is nonsense. My book is on DealOz.com for one. To find it there, enter ISBN: 10-1-60474-383-2 into the search engine. Mary Burns is my pen name. My maiden name was "Buresh".
In one month, Publish America sent me 127 emails whose sole intent was harassment. I have a file 3 1/2 inches thick in which I have documented evidence against Publish America, Amazon.com (their distributor), Walmart, and eBay.
Jim C. Walton is on the board of Walmart. He is also a member of the Commission of Publishers in Frederick, Maryland. He has used my Walmart credit card to buy items from site to store in Frederick, MD. In 2011, I discovered this. I asked the store manager for a run of the year 2011. I received 42 pages. However, 8 were blank. I photocopied the evidence I found. I can prove my allegations.
I have been a member of eBay for about a decade. Ebay has sold my book through four sellers surreptitiously.
On September 21, 2012, "USA TODAY" reported that Walmart and Amazon were having trouble with their Kindle Fire. I have a copy of the newspaper article. There is another link among these industry giants.
Walmart has been the subject of many protests. Employees are protesting them for better wages and conditions. Pet owners have protested Walmart, because pets have died from Walmart treats. About two months ago, Brian Ross, a journalist who writes "The Blotter" daily for ABC News, reported the ninth garment factory fire in 6 months in Bangladesh.
Comp, Disney, and Gap were involved. However, Mr. Ross reported that Walmart was primarily at fault. Garment factory workers are paid 21 cents an hour in Bangladesh. This is the lowest salary paid anywhere. Approximately, 500 people died, because a supervisor padlocked the the only exit. Many people jumped out windows to avoid being burned to death. The families of the dead were paid $1200.00 per body according to Mr. Ross.
It is one thing not to pay me for my book. However, when people and pets die that is entirely different.
Therefore, I hired a lawyer. I wanted all him to sue Publish America, Amazon, Walmart, and eBay. He agreed to sue only Publish America. I told his secretary to have him call me three weeks ago; I had the money for the lawsuit. She said she would tell him. I have heard nothing since. Mary Faith Buresh Holzer maryfholzer@gmail.com 9136422628
Complaint comments Comments (1)    Updated: Complaint country United States Complaint category Employers

Comments

N  6th of Jun, 2013 by    0 Votes
Read more reviews from employees about working at Publish America http://masterjobs.net/publishamerica

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree