PublicRecordsPro.com / won't give me a refund

1 Hutto, TX, United States Review updated:
Phone: 512-251-5335

well First they make it sound like they are going to charge me $2 and something per month witch is what I prefer, but then they charge the 35.40 all at once. Then they don't have the information that I need and if I want to find out if I can look with the vital records office I also have to pay them additionaly. If that was not enough when I asked for a refund they ignored part of my email and only focused on the money part of my problem. I just want my money back and they can keep thier useless service!!

More PublicRecordsPro.com Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• 12
      21st of Jul, 2009

I have also had issues with them. There is NO phone number to try and reach them, and emailing them is USELESS. You get an "auto response" when you try to email their customer service. Mine said someone would contact me in ONE DAY or LESS. It has been a WEEK today since my first email to them, and NOBODY will respond. I have sent FOUR additional emails with ZERO replies from them.

Total, complete rip-off and waste of money. EVERYTHING you "find" on their site is stuff you already found FREE on Google.com or any other search engine.

This "company" should be prosecuted for FRAUD!