Publicrecordschecks.com / Public Record Search Scam

I paid the membership fees online. Website don't provide any results from my public records search. The program continues to another program asking for MORE money for ANOTHER membership. I've spent over $100.00 for absolutely NO public record information!

Comments

• Da
      13th of Sep, 2009

I went onto the Publicrecordschecks.com hoping to find an old friend. Not thinking as I am an old age pensioner i paid for a premium account and afterwards they told me it was only America not any searches for the u.k but this is'nt any good to me as i dont know anybody in the States. Please can you advise me what i can do to get my money back David J Roberts jilljohnroberts@hotmail.com

• Sk
      15th of Sep, 2009

I pay for my service of42.89 and did not recieve the service.

• Li
      25th of Sep, 2009

I searched for a record and thscreen flashed to tell me my results had been found, but I had to register before I could view. I paid for this, but when I logged back in I couldn't retrieve ANY records at all! I've been ripped off. Wish I'd seen this site first.

• Li
      25th of Sep, 2009

Is there any way at all we can get money back from these crooks?

• Mc
      7th of Oct, 2009

The WEBSITE IS A SCAM. DO NOT PURCHASE ANY SUBSCRIPTIONS!

• Su
      21st of Feb, 2010

This website is absolutely a scam! After there was no information on the people I was trying to find, I tried all my friends and family. The response was
    always the same: "We have no record this person exists." I even typed in my own name and got the same result (I am even listed in the phone book) and
    they didn't even have a record that I was even born! What a waste of money!

• Ji
      28th of Mar, 2010

signed up on Sunday 3/28/2010 choose premium service, could not get info on any common members of my family, testing service for info I knew, could not get answers. Sent in a request for refund on the same day, waiting for a response.

• Bo
      10th of May, 2010

Teaser search (free search to get you to subscribe) had listing for person I was looking for. Subscribed and used my paid "Full Access " search and could not find any results. Asked for a refund within 10 minutes of subscribing. Also disputed charge with AX in hopes to ge money back. SCAM SITE - DO NOT USE.

• Wy
      15th of May, 2010

Exact same results as Bozoman.

• Ba
      7th of Aug, 2010

I agree. Sick of scam artists. why would Yahoo.com allow them as a sponsored site after so many complaints that it's an absolute scam. I doubt it I'll use another sponsored site of their's and I'll probably rethink my primary search engine after this crap.