PublicRecordsChecks.com AKA - Criminal-Info.comFailure to get any records at all

C Review updated:

I was trying to search some public records search on some people and also on myself and nothing came up and I could not get anything at
all. I paid 15.99 dollars and got nothing in the records search. I is a bad web site that is ripping people off. I suggest not doing business with this web sit. I am still waiting for a response as of 8-20-09 BeWare this is a RIP OFF COMPANY WEB SITE!!!
Also affiliate with...Criminal-info.com do not use this web site either! WARNING..

• M
      Sep 30, 2009

MAN I WISH I'D READ THIS BEFORE I BOUGHT THAT CRIMINAL-INFO.COM ###!!! $22.00 I REALLY THOUGHT I WAS GONA HAVE V.I.P ACCESS!! IM VERY VERY MAD I WANT MY MONEY BACK OR A CRIMINAL CHECK!!

• D
      Jan 10, 2010

Same thing. They are total scam artists. I got more information using free, already available resources then these people gave me. They simply do not do the work!

Before you sign up they make you do a name search. They show names of people that you search but its just a white pages search they do to be able to toss the name up on the board as having info. (Try searching BLAH BLAH). Then there is nothing. Yet they have long lists of diff types of info they supposedly have on people.

So don't use:

Do not use it:

And:

Which leads me to believe any of these supposed criminal background check sites or sites claiming to have 100s of other info are bunk too.

• B
      May 09, 2011

Same as mentioned by others. I bought the 5 year full unlimited VIP access, total of $42.89. All this website does, is compile all information in ONE central location, which you can find on your own with limited and very little research on your own through the internet. Then they want to charge you for the report. So they charge you this money to have all your research compiled onto 1 page, when you can do it yourself with jst a few pages. It is a scam! You can locate ALL information(which is nothing) that they give you in your search on your own.

• S
      Jul 17, 2012

I also hahave had a problem with criminal-info.com. The name appeared on the original free search screen and I then paid $15.99 to obtain the record. I could not find the info I was looking for. The site then asked for additional money and I refused. I am disputing the charge with my credit card company. THIS SITE IS A SCAM.