publication max .com / incorrectly billed

1 Eugene, OR, United States Review updated:
Phone: 541-606-9773

i subscribed to what i thought was suppose to be 5 magazines for $27.00 they charged my card $97.86 im not happy about this.i am trying to find the right contact people right now' pissed'.

Da

Comments

Ni
  3rd of Dec, 2008

Not only did this company overcharge me, but it made my account have insufficient funds, and therefore cause an overdraft fee of an extra $35. This is totally ridiculous! Yeah, 5 magazines for over $100? NO WAY!

Do
  18th of Feb, 2009

Same here! Now i'm stuck with possibly this $100 charge and shouldn't be.

Je
  24th of Mar, 2009

i was also over charged for the magizines. if anyone has figured out a way to get their money back please post it. and did anyone atleast recieve their magizines? this is ###!!

2o
  23rd of Apr, 2009

samehere should have been 27$...$ 92.84.another ripoff company

Au
  8th of May, 2009

I too was charged an additional amount from the $27.00 stated for 5 magazines for a total of $87.84. This was done the 2nd of March and I still do not have my refund. Because of this, my account was shorted and fortuantly I had savings to back up. I have contacted the US Attorney General and now I will contact the IL State Attorney and also my bank to dispute the charges.

Hr
  28th of Nov, 2009

suddenly i had a $79 charge deducted from my account. i haven't ordered any magazines. i'm trying to get this refunded, i'll post if i have a solution.

De
  10th of Dec, 2009

I have requested a refund of $86.86 from this company since June 2009. Never have received any magazines to date. I have spoke with reps constantly who say they will refund me my money. Can't get ahold of them by phone and they do not return phone calls. Multiple promises when I have talked with severl people that they will credit my card back. Very disappointed in this company which I consider a scam. This is not right that this company can get away with steeling money.