Public Storage / storage facility at la on grand
Oct 12 at 9:17 PM
Dear Customer Service:
I got a call from the LA storage site on Grand, threatening to send my account to collection agency.
I'm completely baffled. We moved out on Aug 18. I contacted you on Aug 25 to confirm all was closed and I didn't owe you anything further. Now I was told you system said someone used the gate code and hence charging me. We never went back after the 19th.
Could you please investigate this issue and get my account cleared. This is very concerning that it should happen like this. I was also told to contact
William (LA manager)
[protected] ex 1043
But he is not reachable.
Please get this resolved asap.
Thank you and have a nice weekend.
Hide original message
On Sunday, August 26, 2018, 11:15:34 AM PDT, Customer Service wrote:
Dear Yaping Xu,
Thank you for contacting Public Storage Customer Service.
I have reviewed your account and find that your unit has been vacated and your account is closed with a zero balance. There are no further payments due.
Thank you for choosing Public Storage.
Judy V. . | Email Support
Public Storage - Trusted Nationwide Since 1972
Office: [protected] |
PublicStorage.com | Blog | Twitter | Facebook | LinkedIn
Please do not remove the following text, as it helps us to serve you better.
More Public Storage Complaints & Reviews
- Public Storage - overcharging 
- Public Storage - stolen property 
- Public Storage - multi-billion dollar company cheats the little guy 
- Public Storage - terrible experience 
- Public Storage - bad service 
- Public Storage - customer service
- Public Storage - I have never been treated so badly by a company in my life
- Public Storage - storage bin and customer service
- Public Storage - bad lein
- Public Storage - rental price fraud