Public Storage / information improperly entered and the management
I currently have a storage at I-30 & Lamar in Arlington, TX and from the first notion information was entered incorrectly so I was not notified properly until my storage was going up for auction. Went in and paid the fees info still not entered correctly had to contact Customer Service to find out the discrepancy. When you call and speak with Donna she is rude, unprofessional and impatient. I have rented from public storage before and this is the worst experience I have encountered with public storage. Management team needs to evaluate their employers because people will stop using the storage when dealing with difficult people. I will be moving my things out on 11/30/2017 and would not recommend public storage to anyone.
More Public Storage Complaints & Reviews
- Public Storage - overcharging 
- Public Storage - stolen property 
- Public Storage - multi-billion dollar company cheats the little guy 
- Public Storage - terrible experience 
- Public Storage - bad service 
- Public Storage - huge price increase after 3 months!
- Public Storage - storage
- Public Storage - bait &, switch, rate increases not following thru with promises.
- Public Storage - complaining about bad business with public storage on reims road and charlotte north carolina
- Public Storage - jones ferry road carrboro location