Public Storage / customer service

Posted: Apr 25, 2017 by   User
Laguna Hills, California
publicstorage.com
This public storage facility off cousteau in laguna hills is such a joke. I had one of my worst customer service experiences today. Some gross rude lady named jennifer interrupted my appointment because she had to let me know I did not qualify for any promotion and I would have to pay the full price of like over $400. Even though my reservation states otherwise. I asked her why and she said some # about me having an existing account etc.. When i've personally never used their facility before. I tried to explain but she was soo loud and rude I couldn't even deal with how she was talking to me. So I walked out because no one deserves to be treated like that. Tried to call their corporate customer service to make a complaint and I got like 4 phone numbers. Biggest run around ever! Tried to call customer service to file a complaint, they told me to call their district manager, lizette janikowski who couldn't find my reservation tried to look it up and then got disconnected with me, I tried to call her back and then I called customer service back since an hr went by with no return call. They then gave me the dms supervisors #. No answer. It's the biggest joke honestly. I honestly hope that lady was just having a really bad day because no one deserves to be treated like that. I manage a restaurant and I would fire any of my bartenders or servers if I ever heard of them treating a customer like that. I wouldn't be surprised if I don't get a call back and she doesn't get reprimanded. And why is it so difficult to file a complaint?
Complaint comments Comments (0) Complaint country United States Complaint category Employees

Pl Please check text spelling before submitting a comment
Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree