Public Records Pro / No service provided as advertised

1 PO Box 3665St Charles IL, IL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 630-584-1734

After paying nearly $40 for all this "free" information that "even detectives use to find information, " I found that they do not provide one bit of information to you. The information on their site is stuff we knew about back in grade school and it's in the public domain, easy to find on the internet. They didn't take me to one place that offered me information that I didn't have.

I want my money back, and sue these creeps to put them out of business.

Sherry Brown

Comments

• Ba
      23rd of Oct, 2008

I agree completely. I too was taken by their false advertising. I asked for a refund the first day I had it. All I got was a question asking what I was searching for. Again I asked for a refund. I am really sick and tired of these people who take our hard earned money and give nothing that I haven't already found for free.

• Li
      11th of Nov, 2008

I joined yesterday and also could not get on, emailed and asked to cancel and credit my account, did not hear anything yet. How do we get our money back.

• Le
      19th of Nov, 2008

If you're interested in sueing these crooks in Federal Court contact me at barrister86@hotmail dot com. They break several state consumer protection laws and several federal laws to perfect their scam. They can be criminally prosecuted and sued in a Federal Rules Of Civil Procedure Rule 23 Class Action lawsuit.

• Ti
      28th of Aug, 2009

i pay for for 3 month membership on august 27 . it want let me in. i like to know why ? my membership is a3 month bronze membersship for 19.95. thank you btl 4409@aol.com