Public Records Pro / No product, no service, no refund

1 P.O. Box 301,Palo Alto, CA 94301 United States Review updated:
Phone: They do not supply

Do not go near this Company it is at total SCAM,

Public Records Pro stated that I would get access to Public Records; Birth, Marriage and Death Records etc, but after parting with my $35 I found they do not hold any and that none can be accessesd via their website. In fact there is not one single piece of information they hold that can not be accessed for free via Google. I note that they have also set up a website called Record Dective Com to facilite this scam and there have been numerious complaints about this company for the very same reasons. They should shut down and prosecuted.

John,
Cardiff
Wales
UK

Comments

• Jk
      20th of Oct, 2008
    Public Records Pro - absolutely useless
    clickbank.com
    Illinois

this co. is a total rip off, they provide nothing! Do not use them and tell everyone you know to stay clear. they don't refund your money either. I will make sure all my clients and patrons know what a load of crap they are!

• Gl
      13th of Nov, 2008
    Public Records Pro - service

Enrolled in public records pro with credit card. Created a password but on second try there is no way to enter again - must pay again for same no sense service. Relays all data retrieval to State vital records with their addresses.

• Mi
      12th of Jan, 2009
    Public Records Pro - ripoff
    public records pro

same as everyone else who has fallen victim to this garbage. provided nothing i didn't already find for free. a complete waste of money.

• Pa
      1st of Mar, 2009
    Public Records Pro - Refund
    ClickBank

I went into Public Records Pro and signed up to use thier site thinking it would be helpful in my genealogy research. I had to pay $35.40 upfront for this and now they won't let me log in or use the site.
    I would like my money back ASAP and without a doubt have learned my lesson.
    This company should be taken off the web for being false.
    Thier address is not listed anywhere, so have no idea where they are from.

• Mi
      30th of Nov, 2009

T His isn't the only website of this type scamming people like this. People need to do as I did and before forking over any money just typing in "COMPANY NAME review" into Google. Right away I found dozens of complaints on this company and decided not to try it. I do this before ever buying anything now. It's saved me allot of frustration.