Public records / Fraud-- Scam

Like all the other people here, I bought a membership in Records Area. Com, I bought 12 Month Gold Membership, for $35.40.
Which they took out of my account with in seconds. I did try to use the site but never got any results, and now can't even get into the site, it won't load, they can't find the site, whatever.
I am now out $35.40 and can't even get in touch with this company. All I want is my refund. I'll be checking on just how to get one, if there is such a way.
What a Great Scam, take the people's money and run, can't even provide the service they profess to be able to do.

Comments

• Su
    Public Records

I just joined, for 35.00, public records pro to try to find my adopted nephew, of whom is my last living biological family member. This company promised that they had records on him, when I joined they took my money than steared my to other websites in which 'may have' records of my nephew. These sites were news paper archives in which you had to pay for, when you see the persons name your looking for it gives you the option of choosing 'more information' when you click on it you are sent to many other sites, ...a dead end...after you pay. They leave you no option to cancel or get your money back, I have just been ripped off, they played on my desparation to find my nephew. I am so sad and very angry.

• Si
    RECORDSAREA.COM

I PURCHASED A YEAR MEMBERSHIP FOR THE SERVICE OF BEING ABLE TO LOCATE PEOPLE AND INFORMATION I NEED FOR A CASE. THIS WEB SITE IS USELESS. I SEARCH MY OWN NAME AND ADDRESS AND IT COULD NOT EVEN FIND THAT?? WHAT ARE MY OPTIONS?

• Mi
    Public Records
    publicrecordspro.com

Company represents itself as providing specific detailed information for an annual fee (people search and related); in reality provides nothing beyond what is already available free on the net. a complete scam.

• Ca
    publicrecordscheck.com
    publicrecordschecks.com

They give you a false information saying they have the information you need and once you suscribe and pay the acces and information is not available.