Psychic Zoey / Scam and rip off!

1 1223 Nocona DrDallas, TX, United States Review updated:
Phone: 888-9294077

I hope someone can help me. This lady is a con-artist and has taken me several months to understand this. She runs three sites;

www.loveritual.net
www.psychicrituals.com
www.lovezenmaster.com

This women claims to a god worshipping person who I approached for a reading and help with my life. She wanted $200 to start with and then asked for $3000 for clay that she needed to cleanse me of evil that would be returned. She then asked repeatedly for money for a container. She took over $60, 000 for me in what I can only say was brainwashing and manipulation. I was told that the funds would be returned when she had ended the case. It seems there is no end in sight and she refused to give the money back. I started to ask for the money back and she became very nasty.
It is only now that I have seen that she goes around by the name of "SAGE" or "Zoey". What is interesting is the she says that she is trying to clean the evil from myself and my-ex and not to make any contact with her. By chance my ex calls me to tell me she is very happy and married to someone else. This women has lied to me and taken all my money to the point where I have lost everything. I am in debt and the money borrowed from my family has given them a really bad time.

Can someone please help me in tracking this lady down and getting my money back. I need that money back as I was in a very bad state. It was my own stupidity for believing her.

Please someone help.

Thanks and God Bless

In

Comments

• Br
      27th of Jan, 2009

Hi,

I am one of the victim too.

Now that I've found many people in my situations, I am going to file a formal fraud in Dallas, Texas.

I don't know if I'm able to get my money back or not. But, at the very least, I would want to have the authorities to investigate this matter, and to have her receive the punishment that she should get. That is why, I'm finding people who are like us, who got scammed and burnt by her...in other words, allies to testify her.

Would you be interested in helping me and giving me all the evidences, such as the receipt of transfer to her? Of course, it would also be helpfull too, if you could file a fraud case on your country on this psychic sage.

• El
      24th of May, 2009

Yes i am a victim too. I live in UK. How can we get our money back? Please someone tell us exactly what to do.

• El
      30th of Jun, 2009

Yes Id like to help you but how do I contzct you in private?

• Su
      30th of Jun, 2009

Uhhh, why would a supposed God-worshipping person be soothsaying? The Bible has bylaws against that.

8th of Jul, 2009

See "[redacted]s" about this woman and maybe "gypsypsychicscams". (Search for them). This could be the same one who has ruined me as the name on the other reports is the same as one of my names I had to pay to and the word "assistant" crops up - mine moved from Florida to Chicago to Dallas I think. I am from the UK