PSYCHIC SAGE / PSYCHIC SAGE ONLINE SCAMS

1 162 Brown StreetDallas, TX, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1800-309-017

PSYCHIC SAGE known her self as STAGE and her assistance name EMILY HUDSON located in USA 162 Brown street, Dallas, Texas 75023 owns http://www.psychicrituals.com/ and http://www.lovezenmaster.com.

When I first call she will asked me to forward US200.00 money through Western Union where you can get this form anywhare at the post office.

Once she recieved the money She will then asked me to call her back tomorrow, she will try to do the healing. She lied, she not only not pick up my call, by chance if she pick up she will then asked me to call her three hours later or call her the next day.

Four days later that when she pick up my call and asked me to transfer some more money and guarrentee that this money only used for deposit the clay and will refund back as soon as she finish her job. The amount of US1500.00

Again, she never pick UP the calls, about a week later when she pick up the call she asked me to transfer US4000.00 to pay for the container. I told her NO, i want my money back.

She said on it way...

Until now two months, when i call her again she hang up my call.

Please who ever out there please do not call this woman, she have no idea about the reading and healing.

I have bough this services, but this service is a SCAMS.

So I'm taking my action in informing the public of her and, I will formally file a fraud report to the law enforcement, Western Union and BBB.

Any of you who happen to be a victim of her, I would strongly recommend you to not only post your experience here, but also to file fraud to your local authority.

Regards,

Mandy

Ma

Comments

Ka
  21st of Feb, 2009

I have a major complaint agains "Mary's immediateloveresults.com" Mary Conrad scammed me out of $16, 325.oo claiming that she could cast a spell for remoiving a third party interferenc. Ihave all the moneygram receippts, dates and name and phne numgers. SHe promised to return the money and even threathened to cal my husband in order to get the money. I have requested she return the money several times, but no luck

I am Kathy Lyions klyions@yahoo.com

Vi
  20th of Mar, 2009

this is the only lead on psychic sage iam also a victim
that should be her adress

9027 Forest Hills Dr

Irving, TX 75063-4484

Br
  5th of Jun, 2009

ladies, how in the world could you possibly part with your hard earned monies after she already scammed you the one time, then you send her more money? your kidding, right? you could not have possibly fallen victim to that scam. shame on you ladies. in a crisis like this country is in, there are those cons, frauds, etc., etc., that prey on the innocent and gullible, sorry for calling you gullible but you are simply that. Too trusting with your money. by the way, watch out for a nicole kennedy(a so-called psychic) in dallas, texas scamming others with her phony readings and spiritual wisdom, that involves nothing more than lining her pockets with your monies. BEWARE!!! PLEASE FILE WITH AUTHORITIES CONCERNING YOUR LOST AND GET A GOOD ATTORNEY TO BOOT!!!

Tx
  30th of Jun, 2009

I am disagree with Kathleen Lyions complain about Psychic Mary Conrad as a scammer...last week i have ask her to help me with my issue..at first she told to send the request fees to start and that is a flat fees one times fees of a small amount. i did went and send it to her to get start...the next day she called me back and said she refund my money because she can't help me with my issue..is to hard to work with..she recommend me to find some other psychic to get help...i feel she is a very honest and psychic with good heart not to try to take or asking for more money...what i said is totally truth and right i don't gain anything to make up my storie to talk good about her..i just said what i have know and see and because my self is involve too..but there is one psychic you should not go with is the psychic Anna Portman in Dallas TX...she don't keep her word and promise and asking for more money and will not refund as she have said..and she even want to but a bad curse on you if you ask for your money back she treatening you and want to put curse on you to harm you. so that psychic please don't waist your time and money you end up getting worse with her..''

8th of Jul, 2009
Agree Disagree +2 Votes

See my posting on 2009-01-03 complaint

Ho
  22nd of Jul, 2009

Hello,

those of you who is ripped off by psychic sage, she is now caught by the irvin police dept in custody and please call the police on this no 972-513-3022 you will be able to speak to her and she will offer to pay you your money back pls dont accept less or half of what you paid, take all your money in full amount or 95% atleast..she is a devil, con artist and should be jailed for the rest of her life, and please dont cover her up after she pay you cos she will do it to other people i'm also a victim

nikky

Ho
  30th of Jul, 2009

This is not a police number apparently according to "[redacted]s" - another person wanting you to part with cash. Who are you really nikky/honey?

Ca
  3rd of Aug, 2010

I truly agree with Kathy Lyions, for that so called psychic Mary scammed me out of my money. Please check out /link removed/ and search for "CONRAD MITCHELL" and "PSYCHIC MARY" in MIAMI FLORIDA. They both work together. I also found out that she made have different websites without her name, which is immediateloversresults.com and maryann's immediate lover results and the one I went to was called 1spirituallovecoach.com and each website does have the same phone#, 1-877-860-9421, 1-888-936-1744 and she gave me 305-505-0554 which belongs to CONRAD MITCHELL. That is a lot of money they scammed you out of. You need to report that to the FBI. The people on this complaint board that disagree with you must work for thoes scammed artists. I myself have reported them to the authority and the money they scammed me out of was way far less then the money they scammed you out of. They need to be stop and one day they will. I really know how you feel and I truly hope that the court system will help you get your money back.

Take Care

Ps
  23rd of Sep, 2010

It Does Not Cost 1, 500 Or 200 To Do Cleanse The Aura. Take My Advice I Am a Psychic. It Doesn't Cost More Then 75.00 and It Even Goes Less Then That.

God Bless, Roger Davidson

Co
  6th of Oct, 2010

Hi

PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT this so called PSYCHIC MARY and CONRAD MITCHELL, they both are CON ARTISTS with phones# 305-613-9892, 1-877-860-9421 Which will give you a busy signal and 1-888-936-1744. CHECH THE [redacted]S.COM under "CONRAD MITCHELL" and "PSYCHIC MARY". Below is the LINK to their current WEBSITE. PLEASE BE VERY CAREFUL and PLEASE READ HOW THEY REALLY RIP OFF INNOCENT AND VUNABLE VICTIMS. THEY ARE CURRENTLY UNDER INVESTAGATION. HERE IS THEIR LINK.

Je
  10th of Nov, 2010

~~
I personally type the readings not computer generated plus I will send you a picture of the reading with your name on top, I give specific dates and events and you are welcome to ask all the questions you want.
Check me out eBay: ID jewel2930

My name is Jewel, I have been doing tarot readings and psychic work for over 20 years and now I am doing on eBay which clients can leave their feedback because they want to, not because they have to. I have over 400 eBay clients and you are welcome to read their feedback, I am real and they are real. You can actually contact them and ask questions about me. You can find me in eBay my ID is Jewel2930 you can find my item 140469212233 or can follow this link: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140469212233.

Not all of Psychics are fraud. I am sorry you guys had go thru this scams. But Check my feedback from clients

Mu
  5th of Apr, 2011

sure thing ladies/psychics, you ALL are the same scamming CON WOMEN, nothing less, nothing more. SIMPLY out, it is very disgusting how you ALL use GOD in your psychic meetings, always thinking of how much money you can pilfer from those poor folks. DISGUSTING EXCUSE for a human being!! SHAME ON YOU DIDPICABLE LOW-LIFE CREATURES from the depths of HEL_!!

13th of Oct, 2011

i sent maryann a 100$ to help reunite me and my soul mate then she called me and told me that she needed 700$ more that i didnt have so on her website it says guranteed money back so im expecting my money back i kept on calling her over and over again no answer then she picks up and tells me she is going to western union it so im waiting to give her all my information she never calls back so now its going on two weeks and i have been calling the whole two weeks but no answer she finally answer and tell me to call back on the upcoming wednesday that morning i did still no answer so she waited a few weeks and i had my friend call her and she told my friend she aint no psychic and she didnt know who i was while i was on 3way so i got to really blowing her phone up she answers and says call monday and they will get your information and send you the money in the mail i never got my money back and its been damn near 2months as of today im highly pissed off!!

13th of Oct, 2011

im talking bout maryann with the phone number 305-613-9892 and the 1877 number she has a website too she a FAKE i just now called her just 2secs ago and she picked up and hung up right before i seen this page with her being a con artist and if you do deal with her she will have this women call u from the number 305 number but it ends in 8075 that women told me that she will contact my boyfriend and tell him to give them the money cause im in danger if i dont give the money up and that she had called the police on me because im calling to get my money back i knew something was strange when she called me and told me to rip my recept up that i bought my money pak card she told me rip up the recept and the money pak card into 16little pieces and throw it out the door and let it fly away sure enuff i did but after i seen wat she was up too and she wanted 700$more i went outside and picked it up and call the money pak and have her ### investigated for real. MARYANN WITH NUMBER 305-613-9892 YOU ARE A CON ARTIST AND YOU WILL GET URS IN RETURN...!!!

Go
  22nd of Feb, 2014

Mary Marks aka Mary Ann, is same person that scam everyone she goes by name CONRAD MITCHELL and Victoria with fl number they need to be stop and also they would use Mother Superior to call asking for more money they scam me also out $390. 00 not including money gram fees
they uses a company like money gram for there cash this company should shut them down as well this number 813-418-0410 that I use to call lady name Victoria they scam every body immediateloversresults.com I just hope this reaches consumer in positive way instead negative I hope the FB will retain them soon checking the dates there doing for awhile now !!!