psychic readings by elaine / fraud/ liar/stolen money

1 Las Vegas, NV, United States Review updated:
Phone: 7025741011/18008199132

"elaine" charges 75.00 as her fee and then she gives u a little of what she "sees " then asks for money for roses from jerusalem saying that she will work on things then saying she will erase all the negativity and will have different meditations... i call her and call her to get my money back and she makes excuses of needing jjust a last amount of $$$ to close things up promising to give it back in just a few hours, she has been making the same excuse to me since 4 months now and i call and call she sends me to voicemail, or makes excuses, tells me to call at a certain time or day but sends me to voicemail, she only calls back when she wants money.fakes a different voice as her assistant when she doesnt want to talk to me but you can definately tell that is her ! she will try to make sonversation asking things about your day faking that she is interested in your life, traying to win trust...i just want justice, i feel really disapointed because she lied to me making me feel that she was an honest person, promiseing things but never doing it!

Comments

• Su
      3rd of Mar, 2009

I also got taken by Lisa Blue or Blum alius "Elaine" who says she's a "sister" (like in the church...ha)...for $31, 000.00. What a joke...now I am in dire straights and she won't return my calls at all now that she knows I'm on to her. My life was soooo bad though, that I thought this would help. She also told me that there was major negativity in my life and she needed to fight it...and I didn't know how much work there was to be done...and on and on! Boy, they ( a friend of hers also who pretends to be a sister also and talks about GOD) really know how to work it!!! Unbelievable...I can't believe people like this are allowed to be in business! Of course, then there are the stupids like myself who believe them!!!